Hardware HWFLY Lite Cable Components?

dygeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, that’s the interesting part…

The links for the CFW that goes on the Switch are readily available on Wayback. Just pull up the original site and you can still find the last beta release. Job done.

I have the exact file name for the firmware that goes on the sxcore/lite modchip and I can’t find it anywhere.

Hmmmmm
yes well I believe in the firmware there is a line of code that works well compared to the other firmware...
Post automatically merged:

I saw that there was also code at 0x0801FC00 near the end in the chip. I think it's a different .bin file for lite that I'd like to compare to see if that line is right there. removing this line will prevent the chip from working properly, it would be nice if someone made a memory copy of this sx core lite with st link or whatever... to see the code. It can save fleas!. I have already compared several firmware bin files and I have not found this code at the end so this code is written in the chip and it is not in any firmware.

Last edited by dygeo,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that’s the interesting part…

The links for the CFW that goes on the Switch are readily available on Wayback. Just pull up the original site and you can still find the last beta release. Job done.

I have the exact file name for the firmware that goes on the sxcore/lite modchip and I can’t find it anywhere.

Hmmmmm
I see results saying to use spacecraft. Not sure what that is, though.

Strange though, you should be able to find the file, given you have the complete name.

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just arrived at my front door. Ha!

Not needed any longer…

image.jpg

Saliciae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
do you know the pitch of the ffc connector btw? if you've got a spare kicking around could you measure it with calipers? would be much appreciated for *ahem* reasons ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn