ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solidusr said:
anyone else having their antivirus basically telling them theres tons of trojans on this?
It's due to the original Japanese program having problems. You can find it here http://game.umimi.com/tool/pokesavbw.html
For some bizarre reason it had 0 problems before and now is seen as a false positive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_sof...false_positives

Totodile has been trying to fix this so it has no detection so people can run it.
This is what the "protection" has become, and maybe onivan should learn about it...
You can try updating your software to see if it still gets detected. A mod already confirmed that the files are fine if it worries you.

Pokelus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokelus said:
error1lx.png

error2zb.png

If cant see:
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1852/error1lx.png
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6595/error2zb.png

Im getting those weird errors whenever i run the .exe. The Pokesav wont work. Any help?
Thanks!

Someone help please?... I can run CloneCharizard's Pokesav just fine, but not Totodile's.

Plus, Totodile's has 9 /43 (20.9%) viruses:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...010-1299610757#

But CloneCharizard's has more, 17 /42 (40.5%), no problems with this:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...477a-1299610793

Sheba

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How strange, it works without problems for me and my Avira also didn't detect anything dangerous. Maybe because I downloaded the American version instead of the German one? I don't know. I even ran the file through Avira manually to check and it detected nothing.

Also, thank you so much for the German version. This helps a lot (even though I'm more familiar with the English names, despite being from Germany). It would be great to have German code output soon, though, because before that, no translation really helps if the codes can't be used at all. I'm really looking forward to using this translation, it's awesome and I already tested everything, it's really great! If only I could use the codes, all would be amazing.

Thank you again for the hard work!

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Italian and Spanish Pokesav updated with official Pokemon names.
The English F6B is still up in the temp file I uploaded a few days ago. It has 1/43 in reference to an online detection site.
The temp file has cap changes for all Pokemon based on the new change. I was thinking of having full capitalization for older Pokemon because it seems old transferred Pokemon keep it.

RandomChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded the english pokesav using one of the links provided in the "poll". however, when i made some pokemon and exported the code for the Action Replay, the action replay code manager said "cannot open file" when i tried to drag and drop the code to the code manager. Anybody get this to work with the AR DSi?

thanks for any help

also, thanks totodile for making this pokesav program (even though i cant get it to work lollolol)

Edit:

some other info that might help:

I do not have a micro SD in my AR DSi
I have the actual retail game of Pokemon Black

Z

Zorua

RandomChampion said:
So I downloaded the english pokesav using one of the links provided in the "poll". however, when i made some pokemon and exported the code for the Action Replay, the action replay code manager said "cannot open file" when i tried to drag and drop the code to the code manager. Anybody get this to work with the AR DSi?

thanks for any help

also, thanks totodile for making this pokesav program (even though i cant get it to work lollolol)

Edit:

some other info that might help:

I do not have a micro SD in my AR DSi
I have the actual retail game of Pokemon Black

Have you tried updating the code manager? If you haven't click on the UPDATE SOFTWARE button on the top right corner of the manager.
Have you tried updating the firmware of your Action Replay? If no, go here.

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there currently a way to change the multiplayer avatar? The featured is greyed out in my pokesav, and I wasn't sure it it becomes available after reaching a certain point in the game save.

Kainez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this pokesav produce US codes for retail? Only asking because when I open the XML file after exporting AR code it doesn't contain a code. I also cannot drag the XML to my code manager, it lets me drag but then no POKESAV folder comes up.

I'm using ARDSI with the most current firmware and I am using PKMN B/W retail.

aiglos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desperatio said:
aiglos said:
appreciate the activity but i think we're overlooking a fact here that pokemon that is going to be coming from an Egg will be set to Pokeball automatically, and how can I do that when Pokesav once you edit your pokemon and set the Ball caught>to>pokeball will set it>to =Cherish Ball. This applies to the starters

I need sum wisdom here pls
i think you should share a sav with pokeball set in game that gets changed when loaded. there are a lot of flash devices, emulators and etc that will save in different ways(despite being the same filetype), and pokesav can only do so much when loading them. hell even save methods can change with the same flash device after firmware updates. it actually might be a good idea to convert to a certain save method with something like shunyweb(?) once it's confirmed working well.

WTH? sd'nfgmsdokmngbsdngphnkdovm lsd
dfnm oknmdsfgkondfsgnmdpf[g
dfghdfhmbg

actually.. nvm. didnt understand your reply there and mine as well either. You guys are overlooking the Ball Caught with option and bec. of the protection crap if you downloaded this guy's previous version and closed it.,m. opened up the new one. there's a lag time and a chance that your old edit with the *same mistake* pop up. just my two cents by the way.. BVB!

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On the first Topic are a picture of a battle. Which Pokemon are that? I see Reshiram and Zekrom, but i dont know the other two. Can someone say me?

D

Deleted User

eugene222 said:
On the first Topic are a picture of a battle. Which Pokemon are that? I see Reshiram and Zekrom, but i dont know the other two. Can someone say me?

Its a joke merging the pokemon worlds and the Yu-Gi-Oh worlds. Those are two dragons from yugioh called Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon. Its just a joke about two sets of ultimate creatures battling it out. Rofl i realize now that kids nowadays prolly didnt watch the original YuGiOh and i doubt the new ones emphasize these two now since its been done.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Why Wont Pokesav Make My Gen I-IV Pokemon in and they are Legit >:/
please tell me how to make them legit :/
Older Pokemon have to be "Pokeshifted" to be loaded. The method to do this may be buggy, so backup and use at your own risk.
It's probably a good idea to wait for an update or a similar tool since people are currently trying to figure out how the game works.
If you just want to load them, then that should be fine.

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have a problem i try to give a pokemon an legit ablity and when it evloves it ablity changes to the other one like with munna it had synchroize but when it evlove it learned forwarn

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! the German Translatuion needs some translation for the Atack list, City names, Skills and much more! becouse much of them are English!

send me a "how to" and il translate them and send you and you can add them!

Thx!

D

Deleted User

Norton (Best false virus detector in the world) won't let me download Pokesav. Can you try to fix it so Norton won't block it?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djDUBshift said:
I also have an issue where pokesav changes the pokeball captured option to cherish ball whenever i reopen the file to edit.You can PM me the .sav file uploaded to Mediafire/Megaupload if you want. Just make sure it still says Poke Ball in game before being loaded in Pokesav.
Razor1993 said:
Hi! the German Translatuion needs some translationAll other languages are WIP, and next upload is going to be German. I listed the order I would be uploading as I work on them.
Steveice10 said:
Can you try to fix it so Norton won't block it?
Does Norton block the original JP program? Going to PM you a working version(not just for Norton), anyone can PM me for one as well.QUOTE(Awesome turtwig @ Mar 12 2011, 12:16 PM)
Is there a mirror I can download that's in English?
Here's Megaupload

-
To people who want AR, I'd suggest GBAtemp's cheat database for now. They have a lot more codes compared to what the JP dev adds.
Here are various files flash devices support, and here's the forum thread.
You could actually say the JP dev gets some AR codes from Cheat staff since the codes they create(yep) get reposted elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny