ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
biggrin.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F4A update is going to be done, it will integrate the Index Mod to keep things simple.
A separate new mod(s) planned, it will involve hefty amounts of data.

EcoReck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, what can I put in the pokesav settings that it says arrived from Sinnoh/Johto etc instead of met? I've tried Pokepark and the regions, but it doesn't seem to work. Help would be appreciated!
smile.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desperatio said:
Sorry to ask, when is the ETA on French?Various languages will uploaded within a week's time.
QUOTE(EcoReck @ Nov 26 2010, 08:08 PM) Just curious, what can I put in the pokesav settings that it says arrived from Sinnoh/Johto etc instead of met? I've tried Pokepark and the regions, but it doesn't seem to work. Help would be appreciated!
smile.gif
If it's pure land region data, Sinnoh/Johto etc can be found next to "Native to". If you're looking for a specific message from the game, I'm not quite sure what you should change. Try loading a pkm file that uses your desired region and just edit it. Box Pokemon have to be loaded in a box or converted to use in the party, and vice versa.

minhjirachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I change the level of my pokemon from 40 to 100 then it do not obey. Can u show me how to make my pokemon obeyed? I have press the Input Own ID, OT Gender, Use Own Name but it still doesn't work. Is Pokesav have bug or problem?

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i importe some pokemon from HGSS using pokesav but wen i use the in the game they have different natures i can change them to the ones they originally have but is annoying

ibac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which ability corresponds with inconsistent.
Inconsistent Details Pokémon

Name Jp. Name
Inconsistent ムラっけ
Game's Text:
Its stats go up and down.
In-Depth Effect:
When sent out in battle, a random stat is raised by one stage while another is lowered by one stage.

@Whimsy=inconsistent

kaos31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning guys.
First of all sorry for my bad english.

Then, I have a question. I'm playing the translated version of Pokemon Black, and after using the pokesav for my .sav now all my pokedex is in jap symbols (only pokemon's name, everything else is in english)... there is a way to restore the name of all pokemon like in translation? (always jap but with our alphabet) I forgot to make a backup of .sav -.-'

Thanks for your attention.

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The veekun indexes are enuf for me. The lists are numbered, so i don't think u need to worry about name differences.

GTT Yami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I couldn't give a fast reply when I was asked about No$GBA. There is indeed a Code that helps you bypass the Save and the No EXP. I've been using those Codes and have been able to play the Game fairly easily with no problems. I've tried converting the Save from No$GBA to DeSmuME, and I can Load the Save in Pokesav, the problem is that everything is off, for example, it says I got a Female Character, instead of a Male Character.

In this Picture, the Converted Save's Information is totally off.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7007/picture01.png

In this one, I didn't Convert it, and this is what it showed me.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6199/picture02.png

I've tried to use DeSmuME, but it's just too slow, I really don't like it that much. Also, could it be that because the Rom is Patched with the English Translations that it doesn't load in Pokesav?

Any help with clearing this up is gonna be met with kindness. I've been trying for a while now searching different Sites and stuff, and still haven't been able to com to a conclusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1