ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
I changed my party and my save file is gone, it says new game when i start it -______-

It corrupted your save file. That happens a lot. Always have a back up save file.

The link to the save file converter doesnt work, can anyone get a mirror up?

javieracdc

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello im new here
well i downloaded the 0.05 pokesav for B&W but i have a problem

how can i edit the pokemon events?

because i have .pkm files for that but when i select the .sav i cant to edit the EVENT, it shows me disable

sinttuloyg.jpg

please help me
smile.gif

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
javieracdc said:
Hello im new here

because i have .pkm files for that but when i select the .sav i cant to edit the EVENT, it shows me disable

sinttuloyg.jpg

please help me
smile.gif

you can't.

metalmouth647 said:
QUOTE(Bond697 @ Oct 9 2010, 09:37 PM) that site is being "renovated"

http://www.shunyweb.info/
Thanks a lot. Its working for me for now, hope it doesnt shut down mid-way or something.

it won't. that guy posts on pp.org, it's not going anywhere.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metalmouth647 said:
Correct me if im wrong but isn't it because he had "security problems"? I skimmed the first post pretty much. Too much to read.
frown.gif

source. he cleaned it up.

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok thats great, also if I can bother you one more time.
In the link you gave me, im stumped, the pokesav save im trying to convert to put as a cheat into my r4, but thats not an option at that site.

javieracdc

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Bond697 said:
javieracdc said:
Hello im new here

sinttuloyg.jpg

please help me
smile.gif

you can't.

metalmouth647 said:

Thanks a lot. Its working for me for now, hope it doesnt shut down mid-way or something.

Why i cant???
smile.gif

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
javieracdc said:
Bond697 said:
javieracdc said:
Hello im new here

sinttuloyg.jpg

please help me
smile.gif

you can't.

metalmouth647 said:

Why i cant???
smile.gif

Because the japanese pokesav doesn't have available that option also.... The pokesav that we are using is like a clon of pokesav from HG/SS.... and this version is not the final version of the pokesav (don't ask for it because doesn't exist in this moment)... Can be possible that we can edit events until the persons in charge of creating of modifying the pokesav (japanese) can finish the program

Quote|a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an... odd problem.

I was editing my save with this, did all my edits, booted up the game, everything worked wonderfully. Anything I put in was there.

But I have a problem... I can't do battles. As in, when I go to a battle, I can't click anything on the touch screen and the "FIGHT" words are missing.

But, when I go to an emulator on my computer, I can go into a battle and it'll work fine.

And another thing is that if I used a different save file, it'll work. So I know it's something with the file...

And I was a freaking IDIOT and didn't back up my save file before editing.
hate2.gif

I'm using an AceKard 2i running the most recent AKAIO loader. Help would be appreciated.

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I open my save file in pokesav and save something, my OT changes to a different font.
Any idea how to get the old "japanese" font back?

Example: I have Brian as my OT, but I used the font that's normally in the game (when I started the game), and now it's a different type of font as if it's an english game.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokerealm said:
When I open my save file in pokesav and save something, my OT changes to a different font.

Example: I have Brian as my OT, but I used the font that's normally in the game (when I started the game), and now it's a different type of font as if it's an english game.

you need to fill it back in using unicode japanese-english characters. i have a topic on here with a link to them.

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bond697 said:
pokerealm said:

you need to fill it back in using unicode japanese-english characters. i have a topic on here with a link to them.

Thanks a lot! =D

Doom Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone translate every @Abilities to the names on Serebii/Smogon? For example, I would like to know what Mischeavous Heart is.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You DO know that COM released a NEW version of Pokesav RIGHT? I am currently looking at ver 0.06 of Pokesav BW and it appears to have an added WONDER CARD editor! Too bad the stuff is in Japanese or I would be outputting a lot of cheat codes. Oh yeah, ARDS CODE SUPPORT has been added as well. If you can get working on translating this then you all can expect to see a Victini Event Wonder Card cheat code!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...