ROM Hack [Complete] Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I was looking really forward to this patch, and now it doesn't work on Wood
frown.gif

Thanks though
biggrin.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
OH! I just noticed a patch were released
smile.gif
Congratulations on releasing a patch
smile.gif
Unfortunately i was unable to help you guys at all even when i was choosen as a tester. SORRY! But i wish everyone in the team a big good luck on finishing this project
smile.gif
But damn you girls release it too early :S I have all these ps3 games stacked up in front of my eyes aswell as on my psp and DS!

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got the game and started playing it with the english patch on my DS and then I realized that it's from a "girl's point of view"!!! I got tricked by "Love Plus".

Is there a "Boy's side"?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
tajio said:
So I got the game and started playing it with the english patch on my DS and then I realized that it's from a "girl's point of view"!!! I got tricked by "Love Plus".

Is there a "Boy's side"?
Not on the DS so far i have seen

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tajio said:

Is there a "Boy's side"?

Boy's side is Love Plus, pretty much
tongue.gif

I don't plan on doing that translation until much much later, maybe someone will before me.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
phoenixgoddess27 said:
tajio said:

Is there a "Boy's side"?

Boy's side is Love Plus, pretty much
tongue.gif

I don't plan on doing that translation until much much later, maybe someone will before me.
Meh love plus is too different from this one to even say is the oppsite
tongue.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Fel said:
Wow, this looks so awesome! Since you're so far into the translation, how long do you think it will probably take to finish it?
Let them take their time
smile.gif
But if you want me to assume then i guess around 4-6 months

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Wow, this looks so awesome! Since you're so far into the translation, how long do you think it will probably take to finish it?

It's really just inserting the script that's taking so long and the hacking in general. The tutorials aren't translated yet I don't believe, but the script files are almost done.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that's superb. Do you think it could be finished by Christmas or earlier? I'm really tempted to try out the patch, but if it'll come out finished sooner, I'll happily wait. Because I really hate to stop mid-game just because it's not fully translated.
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Now that's superb. Do you think it could be finished by Christmas or earlier? I'm really tempted to try out the patch, but if it'll come out finished sooner, I'll happily wait. Because I really hate to stop mid-game just because it's not fully translated.
biggrin.gif

That's not for me to say, you'll have to ask jjjewel, only she knows how long it will take.
She has some real skill though, so who knows with her
tongue.gif

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an R4i Gold on my DSi XL and I just get a white screen after the loading screen whenever I try to start this game. Help?

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey i'm sorry to bother but the patcher won't patch lol

i mean i do everything i even updated net framework but when i click on "apply patch" nothing happens

any idea what else can prevent it from working?

they're all in the same folder too... i don't get it

please help it looks wonderful

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When posting about problems with patches or flash carts, please give more details so people who used to have to same problem can help or give you some advices. (Ex. If it's the patch's problem, at least give us your computer's operation system (Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac, etc.))

But you'll also have to research on your own and find out if your computer's spec or your flash cart has any particular issue with this game (or other games) and how people who own it fixed the problem, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and i know what you may be thinking, "why become an adult at 21? doesn't that mean that banging an 18 year old would be illegal?"
    first of all, being in a relationship with someone who's 18 is technically ok, as long as it started when they were 18, but the age gap is still weird depending on how old you are. besides, the age of consent differs between different states
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also my reasoning for adult age being 21 is because the reason that's the drinking (and now smoking) age is because it "gives them more time to think rationally and not drive drunk"
    so you should have that extra time to mature and think rationally before going to serve in the military or vote
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr the "adult" age and the legal drinking age (and voting age) here in the US should be the same
    +4
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's all good no one pays attention to the law anyway lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What about making kids wait till 18 or 21 to drive? And yea is messed up, you can join army and die for your country at age 18, but you can't drink alcohol or smoke a cig til 21, is ridiculous
    +3
    If someone is in the military they should be allowed to smoke and drink at 18.... Would help drive recruitment lol
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all know they do and will anyways. I think laws prevented them only pushes them to illegally do it. Even tho if was legal, most prob wouldn't even bother. Not a big deal or risque if its legal, no fun.
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    That's why some kids don't mind having a rap sheet or two just so they never get drafted
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, i think the voting age should match the adult and drinking ages too, because by the logic of giving them time to mature and think rationally so they don't drive drunk, then they should also have that time to mature and think rationally so they can think for themselves
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fucking hell i'm becoming a mini leo with the way i yap aren't i?
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I was unable to create the VM for the debloat windows, but found the video where I learned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZm6mY3I7J4
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you def no leo, and I like your insight. You are a smart Baked cookie.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicken drumsticks and sweet potato for dinner tonight turned out good
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    "i promise not to get all political and/or philosophical"
    3 drinks later:
    "so yeah think for yourself and i think the government sucks"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is @BigOnYa drunk again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    no, i was poking fun at myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again? I have a IV feeding me so I never come down.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because self deprecating humor is important, as long as it doesn't turn into self hate. because you can't really make fun of anyone if you can't even make fun of yourself
    +2
    Booze enemas are real lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that explains a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, invented the first ever pill that gets you instantly hammered, now filling the streets of Miami
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That was what called a qaaulude, instant drunk, luckily they not around anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tylenol midday
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tylenol midday