Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey,

I'm sorry i wasn't precise enough

It's not the flashcart since i'm not at that step yet

I meant the patcher software i got on the same site i got the patch (GUI exe something) doesn't patch

I click on it and i don't get the patched rom, i click and nothing happens

Could it be the rom i'm using? i mean it's tokimemo 1 plus for sure, but the name doesn't say plus or doesn't have a number like some other roms i have

I don't know what it is, i use the patch from the site and the rom i got a long time ago. I'm on vista also

Anyone knows?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
hey,

I'm sorry i wasn't precise enough

It's not the flashcart since i'm not at that step yet

I meant the patcher software i got on the same site i got the patch (GUI exe something) doesn't patch

I click on it and i don't get the patched rom, i click and nothing happens

Could it be the rom i'm using? i mean it's tokimemo 1 plus for sure, but the name doesn't say plus or doesn't have a number like some other roms i have

I don't know what it is, i use the patch from the site and the rom i got a long time ago. I'm on vista also

Anyone knows?

Make sure it's 1st Love Plus and not the other 1st Love, there's two different ones.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
yes yes i'm sure i checked it's the first one and it talks
Both games have voices. So characters in both games talk. Only that in 1st Love Plus, they talk more.
biggrin.gif

Check the file size. If it's 128 MB, it's 1st Love, and it's the wrong ROM.
If the size is 256 MB, it should be the right one. Just double-check that its extension is .nds. (Not .zip, .rar, etc.)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
oooh ok

well no luck i checked it IS 256 mb and it IS .nds

i don't get why it's not working

Thank you for your help

Any more ideas?

Try using a rom from a different site.
I can't tell you it, but I can promise you'll find it
smile.gif

Ah, by the way, you asked me something in my GS2 thread, I don't remember Mizuki being in it, and I don't remember any French in it, but you are more than welcome to beta test for me
smile.gif

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ok i'll do that

Yeah the blond girl with hair like marie antoinette putting on a show everytime she talks real drama queen, booh it was just a couple words of french lol but i can be useful for more lool

Ill try with another rom and tell u the results

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
ok i'll do that

Yeah the blond girl with hair like marie antoinette putting on a show everytime she talks real drama queen, booh it was just a couple words of french lol but i can be useful for more lool

Ill try with another rom and tell u the results

I can speak fluent French, learned it in school
happy.gif

But if I see French, I'll ask for your help
smile.gif

Try googling it, but be sure to type 1st Love Plus after Girl's Side.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
siiiiiiiiiiigh it still doesn't work with 2 different roms GUIexe something won't patch my rom this stinks

i don't know what to do and my problem is i intend to patch a couple other games in the future

think it's the patcher? why won't it work with me??

sedicius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It could be that whatever you downloaded (be it the rom, the patch or even the xdelta patcher) is corrupted.
Maybe you should redownload all three again and see if that helps.

- make sure you're using the windows version of xdelta gui because the mac one won't work for tokimemo.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144271

- The clean and untrimmed .nds file is 262,144KB and should be 1st Love PLUS.

- If you got a file without the numbers and/or without the name of the person who dumped the rom, then chances are you got some sort of modified file or one that's not compatible with the patch. Not sure how much I'm allowed to divulge about roms here so that's all I can explain.

- Before patching, try placing the .nds and .patch file in the same folder with the xdelta gui. It should take a few moments to patch and a new patched .nds file should show up in the same folder.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey thank you very much for your help

1) yeah that's the one i have (unless the mac one looks exactly the same with the same 2 files and same names?)

2) it is that size yes

3) none of the .nds files have the number or a name that's true but the zip file does is it the same thing or should i look for a nds file WITH the number and/or name?

4) yeah i tried that didn't work

for info i tried a whole other game and a whole other patch with a whole other patcher it was xdeltaUI without the G and it didn't work either, in the sense it gave me a file that was not a .nds file
i got it from the Chi's sweet home thread. I tried that patcher for tokimemo but it only works with patches with the .xdelta extension

thank you for your help i'll keep searching for a file with the number and/or name

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coconut said:
Too bad it won't work with Wood :'(

By Wood, you mean Wood R4?
There were discussions about how to make the game work on Wood a few pages back and on the translation website's FAQs as well.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jjjewel said:
Coconut said:
Too bad it won't work with Wood :'(

By Wood, you mean Wood R4?
There were discussions about how to make the game work on Wood a few pages back and on the translation website's FAQs as well.

Yup, that I mean
wink.gif
Ok, so I'll have to look

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey guys, i figured it out with a friend how to get this patched game and so i'm good.

now i'm playing this and remembering what it's like to work a part time job and being paid peanuts !!! man it's good they changed that for the 2nd one loool

Glaix

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I had problems with patching it too.

I found out the only way I could patch it was with xdelta GUI and the components in thumb drive and patching it like that on my computer. I couldn't patch it alone on my PC, but I could on my DS and on a thumb drive. If that helps anyone.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
eeehhhhh you're right it worked for me too !!! tha'ts genius !!

I had to use a friend's computer

i just tried what u said on my external drive and it worked !! wow ! awesome thank u ! i can patch future games cooool

thanks !! i was about to go crazy until i used my friend's cpu lool u feel so alone in those cases lol

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glaix said:
Well, I had problems with patching it too.

I found out the only way I could patch it was with xdelta GUI and the components in thumb drive and patching it like that on my computer. I couldn't patch it alone on my PC, but I could on my DS and on a thumb drive. If that helps anyone.

Thank you very much for the tip. I'll post this on the Patching Tutorial page then.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh