• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While you are printing can you also keep an eye out for how much ink is being used. I know it won't be exact but I just know that photo paper sucks up a lot of ink so I would wonder how much the cards suck up.
Sure, I'm still on the setup cartridges which tend to go faster than normal but I'll try and get as good an estimate as I can.

gregtech123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anybody ever make all the cards in a credit card size? I got some PVC credit card sized NFC cards, but if I print out these ones the image gets all distorted!
Thanks!

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anybody ever make all the cards in a credit card size? I got some PVC credit card sized NFC cards, but if I print out these ones the image gets all distorted!
Thanks!

I meant taking the cards compc made and edited them to fit the credit card size. But since posting I found this resource with cards that scale much closer to the credit card size.
https://imgur.com/a/Cr586
I converted the Zelda related ones to credit card size:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/random11s-credit-card-sized-amiibo-cards.465999

Reactions: Azel and darmak

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone point me in the direction of a template that will do 6 cards per page? basically just looking for a template with the blank spots that I can drop an image into if that makes sense?

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone point me in the direction of a template that will do 6 cards per page? basically just looking for a template with the blank spots that I can drop an image into if that makes sense?

Then, by all means, please share something better.

Should have publisher, you got a template for it?

I made a guide to show people how to make a template for their cards using a free open source software called Scribus. See it here. I also uploaded a template I made that will work with the cards I made (the playing card size, not the credit card size one). Have fun.

Last edited by Random11,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a guide to show people how to make a template for their cards using a free open source software called Scribus. See it here. I also uploaded a template I made that will work with the cards I made (the playing card size, not the credit card size one). Have fun.

Thanks will try and play around with this.

MajorProblems

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone loving this thread, Is there a location online that has all the CompC cards available for download? Like a dropbox link or google drive location?

MajorProblems

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@shane9b3 Do you think you could send me the files you used to get the custom Zelda poker cards printed. I'd like to print myself a deck of them to be able to bring around (amiibos don't travel well)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.