• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Rybean1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm kind of a noob, could you link the template for Miis under this, please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You mean on the first comment of the thread, right? I don't see a mii template there, I'm kind of a noob.

agentash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are great, thanks everyone. Still, I've been through the thread but don't see any collections with bleed included so that I could order a set from makeplayingcards. Did I just miss them or is anyone willing to share? Or some source files that I could rearrange myself and share back? I'm not too concerned which size, as long as MPC can make them. If I need to make my own I may go for mini or square cards.

After trawling back through the thread and Googling some more I did find a bunch of resources, but ultimately decided to tweak some existing designs to make my own for use as 2" square cards from makeplayingcards.com. I hope the original creators don't mind, (I think most are from EmanueleBGN.) I went for a mostly white look, as you can see from a few samples below. They should look better printed, since there will be less whitespace around the edges and the corners will be rounded.

otez5j.jpg

2vhvzaf.jpg

o8t8hw.jpg

199rv7.jpg

I didn't do every single card out there, but I did do the Smash, Zelda, Kirby, Splatoon, Yoshi and Mario sets, so over 100 total. It isn't hard to do more, but this is already more than I need so I'm not interested in doing others at this time. Full set is here as JPGs with bleed space for professional printing: http://pintient.com/FlH

Last edited by agentash,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I was wondering if there is a template if we want to make our own Mii amiibo cards or if someone could make a card for me if I send them a picture of my Smash Mii, thanks!
I can send you mine as a Photoshop PSD if you are into PS a bit.
It's not in the style of the Smash cards but at least doesn't look that bad.
What I did is doing screenshots withing Smash (pause screen and press LZ or RZ) while having the Wii Fit stage selected as the backgrounds there are easily removable with Photoshop's wizard stick selection tool.
I attached some examples. Let me know if you want the PSD.
04 - Maik.png 08 - Conny.png 15 - Ole.png 19 - Daniel.png 21 - Lina.png

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know why some people want our original PSD.
Do create your from scratch if you want to make your original visual.
We made our cards in this way.
And, because we do not receive any reward from this work I don't know why we should share more than the final images.
Stop asking. At least, to me.

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And, because we do not receive any reward from this work I don't know why we should share more than the final images.

It's totally understandable, You have done a great job, the cards are amazing, not only that but you translated the cards in different languages, created variations of the characters, and above all the quality is amazing. As you probably have noticed a lot people have taken your work and are trying to profit for something you created for the benefit of the community. the final images quality are perfect and can be scaled down or up without losing quality. For personal use, I couldn't ask for more. I hope you continue to provide us with new images as new amiibos get release.

Once again, thank you!

alcaina7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I asked for other cards, not yours. You replied to me and I like your cards, but i'm looking for the PSD to modify names and series.

Last edited by alcaina7,

Rybean1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way that I could get CompC's Mii Brawler amiibo card picture (https://i.imgur.com/Gzg6tSy.png) but without the default Mii in it? I just want to be able to put my own Mii in it, so I can have a card representing the amiibo that's inside it, not a bland sample mii. Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but I believe this will help many more people other that just me.

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way that I could get CompC's Mii Brawler amiibo card picture (https://i.imgur.com/Gzg6tSy.png) but without the default Mii in it? I just want to be able to put my own Mii in it, so I can have a card representing the amiibo that's inside it, not a bland sample mii. Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but I believe this will help many more people other that just me.
I told you... there is a template linked to from the op... go use it... make your own

Last edited by Random11,

Rybean1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you please be more descriptive? Which page (or whatever it's called) of the thread is it on? I didn't see it on 1.

legions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to thank all of the creators on this thread. I love all of your designs and have made a full set for just myself. I've mixed and matched my own, then had printerstudios do a batch (they looked great). My second batch from them was turned down, so hopefully makeplayingcards.com will do it.

It's really lame that people are profiting off your designs, but I hope that you continue to make them for the new amiibos.

Thank you again and I appreciate all the work you've done.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I've shared quite a bit of my work, including PSDs, for these cards, I completely understand if you want to keep the PSDs to yourself.
What I normally ask for, however, is if users would share some individual elements of their PSDs. For instance, right now, I'm looking for the Breath of the Wild "twirly" backgrounds and dividers used on the cards. I'll build my own PSDs, but it's always nice when the community shares the bits to assemble them.

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although I've shared quite a bit of my work, including PSDs, for these cards, I completely understand if you want to keep the PSDs to yourself.
What I normally ask for, however, is if users would share some individual elements of their PSDs. For instance, right now, I'm looking for the Breath of the Wild "twirly" backgrounds and dividers used on the cards. I'll build my own PSDs, but it's always nice when the community shares the bits to assemble them.

The twirl pattern is on Zelda.com if you look

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I looked all over, except the obvious. Thanks. Oh, and was that "if you look" supposed to be you giving me attitude?
For others looking for the pattern...
The "if you look" was literally that. If you look on the site you can find the pattern. I didn't/don't have time to go link it while I'm at work. Is you asking me if I'm giving you attitude actually you giving me attitude? I just tried to help you and you give me flak? -_-

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "if you look" was literally that. If you look on the site you can find the pattern. I didn't/don't have time to go link it while I'm at work. Is you asking me if I'm giving you attitude actually you giving me attitude? I just tried to help you and you give me flak? -_-
Nope... Just seemed like the typical "use the search" or "let me Google that for you" sort of response, when you added the "if you look" on it. If that was not the tone, my apologies, because your post was helpful.
Any chance you could point me to the swooping separator from the cards? If not, I may just create vector one, myself, using a HQ amiibo box as a guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, I think (non homebrew) roms arent posted here
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ah ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if...