• Views 866,890
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but it requires a LOT of work. So, if someone is so good with illustrator and wants to start to create the Illustrator image for every card, the final result will be PERFETC.
For the Smash cards i want to gloss the main character, the name, number and symbol.
For the Mario Party cards, I want to gloss the background name, the name on the top and the character.
Etc etc...
I will start from the Smash Brosh Cards.
I work with Illustrator almost daily. What exactly is needed? Just the paths where it would be glossy?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@squee666 Do you have Photoshop? If so, use this template, and simply drag and drop my .PNG images into the .PSD. Photoshop will adjust them to print correctly. You can put 4 horizontally and 3 vertically. Here's another .PSD with some images prefilled so you can see what I mean. They should print at 20cm x 24,6cm.

The reason for the white borders I explained before: If you print one sheet of paper with 12 identical 'back' images (which are 50x82mm), and another sheet with 12 different 'front' images (which are 48x80mm + 2mm white border) you can simply stick those two pages together, and if you cut along the white lines at the front your cards will look beautifully aligned front and back.

This is perfect if anything photoshop has better colour handling to over-ride the printers own setting (which may fox my yellows) have to tweak now T_T .

My plan is now after fixing the my yellows i will start making pre-built template.

as in
all yellows/0range/browns template
red/pinks/dark orange
blue/greens
Mixed colors

It should speed up printing when its mainly focusing on 1 colour

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm re-creating the Kirby Amiibo Box for the Kirby Limited Edition Amiibo :)

Someone can find the artwork used on these amiibos?

Schermata 2016-03-16 alle 14.34.37.jpg

EDIT: what do you think of the final result? (I used different artwork since i cannot find anything good online)

EDIT 2: I created a Back card:

And the Kirby Collection is complete.
If someone will find the original Artworks, i Will edit these cards. :)

Last edited by Simone,

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm re-creating the Kirby Amiibo Box for the Kirby Limited Edition Amiibo :)

Someone can find the artwork used on these amiibos?

View attachment 42554

EDIT: what do you think of the final result? (I will use different artwork since i cannot find anything good online)

View attachment 42568 View attachment 42569
Ididnt expect it to be so hard to find a nice image of kirby on that cloud.... still looking

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Those look great !!! Nice cards :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i've found this one : http://orig01.deviantart.net/0927/f/2014/012/a/0/kirby_air_ride_by_mintenndo-d71y82g.png

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ok, here I am. I received the cards and are wonderful :)

I used printerstudio.com and the cards have pretty good quality :)

I will upload some photos and the zipped files with all the Smash Cards (for the moment) with the bleeding area that printerstudio asks. :)

View attachment 42333 View attachment 42331 View attachment 42332 View attachment 42330

Here the link for the Smash bros collection with the bleeding Area:

https://mega.nz/#!GdBQGLpY!2D_fOEBJRRQJTCsmSp5Rcei3F0bQICDp6tGMopi9L6A

Enjoy! :)
these just cards?no ntag215 right?how do you added it?

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

yes these are just cards. I attached the ntag215 sticker on the circle I created on the back of these card.
the result is wonderful.

here's a video of the cards in action :)

Edit: I dumped my Pokken tournament amiibo CARd. If someone is interested on the .bin file contact me via pm.

Last edited by Simone,
Reactions: gbamix

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
23 more in just the SSB to go. sooo many....

Oops EDIT:

Turns out if you look through the whole thread you can find quite a few more than the OP.

Looks like we need the following:

Shadow Mewtwo
Corrin
Duck Hunt Duo
Mega Man
Mii Brawler
Mii Gunner
Mii Swordsman
Pac Man - Nevermind
Pikachu - Nevermind
Pit - Not dark - Nevermind

R.O.B - Red
Robby (R.O.B - White)

Super Series:
Mario
Gold Mario
Silver Mario

Misc:

Gold Mega Man
Here's a link to my Amiibo folder. All of the images I found are in here, and included is a secret bonus

Final Edit forgot the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwHUNr2D8U3kcmhZbGFtMUpwcUk

@KingOfTaurus

First I wanted to thank you for gathering all these items and organizing everything! B) I also want to thank you for the template its great! III) I have been using your template for open office (new to me) and I have been trying to set it up so that if you flip the page over and print on the back it will line up perfectly.

I have tried multiple times and failed. I also re-sized the picture inserts to 3.5X2.5. I would like playing card size and I have double sided photo paper so I would like to take advantage of that!

Is there a way in open office to move the pictures precisely using arrow keys and not drag them with the mouse? When I used the arrow keys it seems to make them "jump" To far up and down.

I am also only printing Amiibos that I have so the backs and card assortments will all be different :).

Here is the file that I made from you template: http://bit.ly/1VkeWpT

Any tips are appreciated!

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KingOfTaurus Turns out your Templates are too big for Laminating Pouches as the default pouches are the same dimensions, perfect for printing directly to cards like you said

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@KingOfTaurus

First I wanted to thank you for gathering all these items and organizing everything! B) I also want to thank you for the template its great! III) I have been using your template for open office (new to me) and I have been trying to set it up so that if you flip the page over and print on the back it will line up perfectly.

I have tried multiple times and failed. I also re-sized the picture inserts to 3.5X2.5. I would like playing card size and I have double sided photo paper so I would like to take advantage of that!

Is there a way in open office to move the pictures precisely using arrow keys and not drag them with the mouse? When I used the arrow keys it seems to make them "jump" To far up and down.

I am also only printing Amiibos that I have so the backs and card assortments will all be different :).

Here is the file that I made from you template: http://bit.ly/1VkeWpT

Any tips are appreciated!

Yes you are able to move the image 1 pixel at a time by pressing ALT (for windows) and the arrow keys. Good luck on your quest to double sided printing, I have found that in two different printers that I have used, the paper does not always feed into it perfectly straight (for the accuracy that I would personally want) If you have a bleeding area on the card that compensates for that, then there should not be any problems.

@KingOfTaurus Turns out your Templates are too big for Laminating Pouches as the default pouches are the same dimensions, perfect for printing directly to cards like you said

Really? those pouches must be really tiny then. I figured an ID sized print would easily fit into any laminating pouch.

His cards are from a printing service and they are the size of playing cards. My cards are ID sized and are NTAG215 and printed directly to them. His cards also need an additional NTAG215 device attached to them.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KingOfTaurus they are the exact same dimensions as the Printout so i need to reduce the template slightly. they not that much smaller they just exact size of template which doesnt work

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here I am. I received the cards and are wonderful :)

I used printerstudio.com and the cards have pretty good quality :)

I will upload some photos and the zipped files with all the Smash Cards (for the moment) with the bleeding area that printerstudio asks. :)

View attachment 42333 View attachment 42331 View attachment 42332 View attachment 42330

Here the link for the Smash bros collection with the bleeding Area:

https://mega.nz/#!GdBQGLpY!2D_fOEBJRRQJTCsmSp5Rcei3F0bQICDp6tGMopi9L6A

Enjoy! :)

yes these are just cards. I attached the ntag215 sticker on the circle I created on the back of these card.
the result is wonderful.

here's a video of the cards in action :)

Edit: I dumped my Pokken tournament amiibo CARd. If someone is interested on the .bin file contact me via pm.

Really love how they look. I'm looking into ordering square NTAG215s stickers with the amiibo square printed on them, so that I can then order a deck of plastic cards and just stick the stickers right in those spots.

Last edited by Attainable,
Reactions: Simone

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does Pokken recognize the Mewtwo amiibo as the Shadow Mewtwo card and vice-versa for other games? Or are they different, have you tried?

i forgot to reply. the 2 amiibo are different. in pokken tournament the mewtwo amiibo is recognized as a standard amiibo and unlocks stuff. the shadow mewtwo amiibo card is the only that unlocks shadow mewtwo :)

Really love how they look. I'm looking into ordering square NTAG215s stickers with the amiibo square printed on them, so that I can then order a deck of plastic cards and just stick the stickers right in those spots.

I tried to ask how much the chips cost with an image print on them (on alibaba.com) but it was too expensive...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...