• Views 866,878
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here I am. I received the cards and are wonderful :)

I used printerstudio.com and the cards have pretty good quality :)

I will upload some photos and the zipped files with all the Smash Cards (for the moment) with the bleeding area that printerstudio asks. :)

View attachment 42333 View attachment 42331 View attachment 42332 View attachment 42330

Here the link for the Smash bros collection with the bleeding Area:

https://mega.nz/#!GdBQGLpY!2D_fOEBJRRQJTCsmSp5Rcei3F0bQICDp6tGMopi9L6A

Enjoy! :)

How strong are those cards? Are they like playing cards or like your driver's license?

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How strong are those cards? Are they like playing cards or like your driver's license?

Like Playing cards (Pokemon Card and Amiibo Animal Crossing Cards) but with a water-proof coating. :)

I love that are the size of the original playing cards and Amiibo Cards, and i Can use Card Sleeves :)

IMG_0666.JPG

Now I want to Print the remaining ones. Someone are working on an Animal Crossing Template?

Reactions: Azel and gbamix

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Playing cards (Pokemon Card and Amiibo Animal Crossing Cards) but with a water-proof coating. :)

I love that are the size of the original playing cards and Amiibo Cards, and i Can use Card Sleeves :)

View attachment 42350

Now I want to Print the remaining ones. Someone are working on an Animal Crossing Template?

In my drive every card that's been released in the US is there. 200 of them, the 201-300 are all still Japanese

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm Starting the Animal Crossing Amiibo Series.

Let me know if you like the initial result, so i will do all the rest. :)

01 Isabelle.png 02 Merino.png 03 Reese.png 04 KK.png 05 Lottie.png 06 Digby.png 07 Tom Nook.png 08 Mabel.png 09 Resetti.png 10 kicks.png 11 Blatero.png 12 Celeste.png 13 Isabelle Summer.png 14 Rover.png

Edit: I cannot find any good quality image for Timmi&Tommy and Kapp'n :(

EDIT 2: This is the best I can do for Timmy and Tommy and for Kapp'n

15 Remo.png 16 Timmy e Tommy.png

I did an alternastive Kapp'n Card. Hope you like it :)

15 Remo_alt.png

And the back for who wants to attach the circle NFC stickers on cards:

Back.png

Last edited by Simone,

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never liked animal crossing, but these cards look amazing! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Simone

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here I am. I received the cards and are wonderful :)

I used printerstudio.com and the cards have pretty good quality :)

I will upload some photos and the zipped files with all the Smash Cards (for the moment) with the bleeding area that printerstudio asks. :)

View attachment 42333 View attachment 42331 View attachment 42332 View attachment 42330

Here the link for the Smash bros collection with the bleeding Area:

https://mega.nz/#!GdBQGLpY!2D_fOEBJRRQJTCsmSp5Rcei3F0bQICDp6tGMopi9L6A

Enjoy! :)
what selection on printerstudio.com did you use?

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: gbamix

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp finally caved and bought my 100 nfc tags.

Also turns out im in favor seems i have 40 sheets of a4 210gsm glossy photo and 20 135gsm lol.

Thatand about 20 unknown gsm canon a5 glossy

At least i can play about until my tags arrive. Still need the lam pouches glue and most likely some ink. At least i use an epson so its cheap.

Overkill lol.

Last edited by izy,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look at my Google Drive and you'll see a "tutorial" for printing.

Template Works too bad your tutorial doesnt the fact they need to be pre rotatated.

turns out i need to open another application rotate the image in that then open it with open office
which every guide seems to say.

Why didnt you just make the document landscape this is a pain >.>

Welp geting there turs out i adh an extra 100 kodak glossy paper also so 190 sheets total.

My best results with my 2008 epson injekt seem to be with Adobe sRBG and brightness +1 atm

Epson Stlye DX4450

Last edited by izy,

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Template Works too bad your tutorial doesnt the fact they need to be pre rotatated.

turns out i need to open another application rotate the image in that then open it with open office
which every guide seems to say.

Why didnt you just make the document landscape this is a pain >.>

Welp geting there turs out i adh an extra 100 kodak glossy paper also so 190 sheets total.

My best results with my 2008 epson injekt seem to be with Adobe sRBG and brightness +1 atm

Epson Stlye DX4450

If you right click on the image, if you're using Windows, there's a rotating option built into Windows.

Also @squee666 if you notice, all of the images are already rotated for that template.

You gave me an idea about landscape, I'll change that later.

Last edited by KingOfTaurus,
Reactions: izy

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok i Ordered a second batch of Cards :) Now with every card that remain (Yoshi WW, Shovel Knight, Mario 30th, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Splatoon and Chibi Robo).
I uded expedite shipping this time ($ 35 :sad: )

If the result will be good, i will post the remaining cards with bleeding area of Printerstudio and makeplayingcards.com.

I noticed that makeplayingcards.com has other option of High Gloss (that is splendid).

I think i will prepare every card with illustrator. :D

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i Ordered a second batch of Cards :) Now with every card that remain (Yoshi WW, Shovel Knight, Mario 30th, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Splatoon and Chibi Robo).
I uded expedite shipping this time ($ 35 :sad: )

If the result will be good, i will post the remaining cards with bleeding area of Printerstudio and makeplayingcards.com.

I noticed that makeplayingcards.com has other option of High Gloss (that is splendid).

I think i will prepare every card with illustrator. :D

Dude... That high gloss is beautiful sooooooo shiny

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dude... That high gloss is beautiful sooooooo shiny

I know but it requires a LOT of work. So, if someone is so good with illustrator and wants to start to create the Illustrator image for every card, the final result will be PERFETC.
For the Smash cards i want to gloss the main character, the name, number and symbol.
For the Mario Party cards, I want to gloss the background name, the name on the top and the character.
Etc etc...

I will start from the Smash Brosh Cards.

Redah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would you mind posting the Luigi source image you used in the picture? Thanks!

Unfortunately I did not create these. Also, the render of Luigi isn't high quality, but you have to take into account that you don't really need 1200dpi when printing these cards. They look sharp as hell when printing.

Also, here are my other .PSD files (click the images to download the .PSD). Note, they are made for creditcard size, so if you want a different aspect ratio they will need some work.

- - -

If anyone in Europe is interested in my Amiibo cards and doesn't want to create them theirselves, let me know. I have alot of paper, ink, laminating pouches and NFC tags ;)

Last edited by Redah,
Reactions: darmak and gbamix

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KingOfTaurus I know yours are but i was using @Redah 's templates.
and yeah landscape would be way better then people wouldnt need to rotate default portrait images.

Also you got a template for yours i kinda want them without the white borders so they fit into the printing template better for printing as i can just reduce the size in template and get a better fit

But thats with Tauros print template unless you have one

Rip my printer works it doesnt like accurately producing pikachus bright yellow, also if i use photo mode Game and watch is Blue/greyish instead of black when i know my print cna produce it. I may force it to print B/W only for him.
That and pikachu for some reason doesnt want to accuratley produce his yellow. (will tweak his brightness setting in print)

Heres one of my drafts *pikachus used different settings cause i was saving ink on page* they are glossier than they looks *notice squid head* that and lam pouches will help anyhow
Would still like the square templates to go to edge

HR256mO.jpg

Last edited by izy,

Redah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@squee666 Do you have Photoshop? If so, use this template, and simply drag and drop my .PNG images into the .PSD. Photoshop will adjust them to print correctly. You can put 4 horizontally and 3 vertically. Here's another .PSD with some images prefilled so you can see what I mean. They should print at 20cm x 24,6cm.

The reason for the white borders I explained before: If you print one sheet of paper with 12 identical 'back' images (which are 50x82mm), and another sheet with 12 different 'front' images (which are 48x80mm + 2mm white border) you can simply stick those two pages together, and if you cut along the white lines at the front your cards will look beautifully aligned front and back.

Reactions: darmak and izy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?