Commodore 64 games coming to VC in Europe

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by jumpman17, Feb 21, 2008.

Feb 21, 2008
  1. jumpman17
    OP

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
  2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Ah ya beat me to it!

First games announced International Karate and Uridium, I would easily pay 500 points for them. All we need now are clicky joysticks for the Wii.

Impossible Mission was announced for C64 channel last June on Nintendo Norway's site, so I wonder if that was true back then.

3. berlinka

Member berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    OH-MY-GOD!!!!! There's one thing I would want...more than anything in this world.......that the Virtual Console games can be pirated on the Wii! Oh please God, or Satan for that matter....please let my dreams come true and make the VC games illegally downloadable and playable for us, filthy pirates!

Oh there's nothing I want more than playing classic C64 games on my Wii!

Off course 500 wii points for a 25 year old game is absurd, they need to be punished, severely.....with fire....and and and with TAR AND FEATHERS!!!

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Or just wait for a C64 emulator and play whatever you want instead of waiting ages for a game to be released.

5. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    500 points a game is way too much. Considering 15 years ago when the C64 was coming to the end of its life and all the full price games they rereleased for £2.99 each. The games have already made the money, no changes will be made to the games either. 100 points each would be reasonable. Also I wonder if they'll allow us to use a USB competition pro joystick. The gamecube controller won't work well with most of the C64 games as they were made to be played on joystick.

6. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    500 points for a C64 game is a disgrace... shame on you Nintendo, but at least you wont have to worry about Nintendos horrendous 50hz emulation this time, like other VC emulators.

7. shadow1w2

Member shadow1w2 Still here.

United States
    For Nintendo five bucks is like five cents. Its cheap poeple! Cheap!
    For them