Hacking Comment about the New Plailect Guide To downgrade without a 2nd CFW 3DS

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Its clearly that this new metod shown in his guide arrived too late. As it uses only 4 games that's been already pulled out from Eshop a few number of people will be able to use it. Specialy because nobody (besides the developers) knew it was going to be necessary those games, so most of us haven't bought the game previously.

For people who was entering the GUIDE daily to see what would came from that message: "Do not upgrade to 11.2 ...." this is, for sure, a little frustrating.

I know he already has a solid method to downgrade using a 2nd CFW 3DS and i'm not blamming the developers hard work. It's just my opinion about this. I hope that this guide will be updated to run with games other then this 4 so everyone can enjoy it.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually everyone was told that it would be using the same dsiware games that was needed before the app inject downgrade. The bar was updated to say injecting dsi saves to downgrade with one console.
Its your fault for not downloading it despite multiple warnings that the games can be taken down.

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually everyone was told that it would be using the same dsiware games that was needed before the app inject downgrade. The bar was updated to say injecting dsi saves to downgrade with one console.
Its your fault for not downloading it despite multiple warnings that the games can be taken down.

I missed that part. This actualy is not affecting me because i have some CFW 3DS that i use to downgrade others. I'm not blaming, i'm just sharing my toughts about it.

Still, i wonder WHERE "everyone" was told about that....

Last edited by Angelo Spagnol,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh yesterday i jusy learned how to downgrade 3ds but since im pretty good with electronics it wasnt too difficult but ive been known what games to get for over a year now so i dont see how people missed it unless they JUST joined the scene yesterday

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tbh yesterday i jusy learned how to downgrade 3ds but since im pretty good with electronics it wasnt too difficult but ive been known what games to get for over a year now so i dont see how people missed it unless they JUST joined the scene yesterday

Well, my point is that to downgrade using ANOTHER 3DS it would be needed those games, that's already known by me and everyone, but THIS NEW method i'm talking about, I, personaly, didn't had ANY information about it, so i couldn't guess that those games would be needed too.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I missed that part. This actualy is not affecting me because i have some CFW 3DS that i use to downgrade others. I'm not blaming, i'm just sharing my toughts about it.

Still, i wonder WHERE "everyone" was told about that....
pulling dates out of thin air, but basically the concept of slowhax has been public for about 1-2 months at this point, the last of the dsi downgrade games were pulled only about a week ago, that's a window of opportunity of nearly 2 months for people to go buy the dsi game's before they got pulled.....which in hacking terms is an eternity, most companies would be right on it and pull said games within a few days

it's not the scenes responsibility to go around forcing people to read warnings or keep up with the latest info, that's upto the people who want to use said hacks

Last edited by gamesquest1,

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
You had months to purchase Fieldrunners or Legend of Exidia for 11.0/11.1.

If you didn't manage to download them, it's your own damn fault. Whatever does it have to do with Plailect? Your thoughts are just terrible.

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

If you didn't manage to download them, it's your own damn fault. Whatever does it have to do with Plailect? Your thoughts are just terrible.

Is it so? Or is just yours thoughts that are terrible? I'm not blaming anyone. But you? Your post sounded alot agressive. Actualy i feel thankful for Plailect have developed the guide to hack using a 2nd 3DS, it help me every single day in my shop. I Would have download those games if i knew it was going to need them, i just DIDN'T, thats the whole point of this topic.

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pulling dates out of thin air, but basically the concept of slowhax has been public for about 1-2 months at this point, the last of the dsi downgrade games were pulled only about a week ago, that's a window of opportunity of nearly 2 months for people to go buy the dsi game's before they got pulled.....which in hacking terms is an eternity, most companies would be right on it and pull said games within a few days

it's not the scenes responsibility to go around forcing people to read warnings or keep up with the latest info, that's upto the people who want to use said hacks

Yea, i guess ppl with more knowledge of the inner process of the hax whould realize that. That's not my case, i just open a guide and follow every single step of it. I don't even know what a slowhax is, but that hasn't prevented me for using the guides.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The holy guide itself said so. If someone doesn't check their then its their fault

Yea, that was on the guide to use those games along with a second hacked 3DS, didn't knew it was going to use the same process in this new method.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lmfaoooo im weak

Youre right tho i just purchased Frunners last month knowing what it was for and ive BEEN known about DSi/3DS hacking for a minute evem got an R4 Acekard AND a SuperCardTWO but i made it my business not to miss this opportunity so if ppl REALLY wanted to get CFW and all that they wouldve made sure they took the necessary steps point blank

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-