OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to load your own pictures onto colors to edit? Like a converter to change the file you want to edit to the .drw format? I'm not exactly sure how colors pulls up its saved pictures. Would that be possible?

I convert pictures into coloring book pages in photoshop but I can't get them 100 percent perfect. It would be great to be able to load it into colors and outline it from there.

I suppose I could use the other one. Can't remember the name - starts with a P - but I really like colors.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
no way with DRW files, but u can convert them to PNG and use a temp .drw file just to load them in Colors.
DRW files are ur drawing records that stored in case u want to see how u painted ur painting, mr. painter.

Huntress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
She...huntRESS
wink.gif

I agree. Does it really matter what I do with it? ty for the tip test84 I'll try that out.

Huntress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks - that worked. I remember I tried it before and there was an error and it didn't load - so thats why I thought it loaded from the .drw file.

Turns out you have to resize the image to 512x384 then it will load fine.

You just made a little 4 year old very happy! He gets to color him and santa from last year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel