Colors!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Huntress, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Huntress
    OP

Huntress Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Shangri-La
    Is there a way to load your own pictures onto colors to edit? Like a converter to change the file you want to edit to the .drw format? I'm not exactly sure how colors pulls up its saved pictures. Would that be possible?

I convert pictures into coloring book pages in photoshop but I can't get them 100 percent perfect. It would be great to be able to load it into colors and outline it from there.

I suppose I could use the other one. Can't remember the name - starts with a P - but I really like colors.

2. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    no way with DRW files, but u can convert them to PNG and use a temp .drw file just to load them in Colors.
    DRW files are ur drawing records that stored in case u want to see how u painted ur painting, mr. painter.

3. arctic_flame

arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    England land

The Whole point of Colors! is to be a artist's sketchpad. Not an image editor.

4. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    he can do whatever he wants with the program.

5. Huntress
    OP

Huntress Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Shangri-La
    She...huntRESS [​IMG]

I agree. Does it really matter what I do with it? ty for the tip test84 I'll try that out.

6. Huntress
    OP

Huntress Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Shangri-La
    Thanks - that worked. I remember I tried it before and there was an error and it didn't load - so thats why I thought it loaded from the .drw file.

Turns out you have to resize the image to 512x384 then it will load fine.

You just made a little 4 year old very happy! He gets to color him and santa from last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice