Not open for further replies.

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
arsene_lupin_2606 said:
Kokuyoku said:
I'm curious but what program are you guys using to patch the game? I'm having trouble finding a program to works on linux so any suggestions?
The patch itself
rolleyes.gif
Anyway... it seems that the patch at the first post isn't different from the patch in page 5.

Tried that method. Doesn't work on Linux for me.

burningblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry for not saying this before but thanks for all your work, I've thoroughly played and enjoyed this game(beat every route once too
wink.gif
though I had I think 60% of the wallpapers only...) in Japanese and seeing even part of it in English makes me happy =D

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nvm bout my question before - got someone to patch it for me. A different problem now - the usrcheat file i'm using is showing up blank on cheats for the game is this an issue with anyone else since I've got cheats for the rest of my games it's only this one that isn't showing them.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kokuyoku said:
Nvm bout my question before - got someone to patch it for me. A different problem now - the usrcheat file i'm using is showing up blank on cheats for the game is this an issue with anyone else since I've got cheats for the rest of my games it's only this one that isn't showing them.
If you patch the game, the game ID wil change.
Because of that the cheats don't work, to fix it just change th game ID in usrcheat (i think).

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a freeze up when I'm during the Sin and Punishment part of Stage 9 (after using Geass on the Soldier near the memorial, I try going through and then the game stops) any solutions?

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the good work, played it through three times and its thanks to your translations! THANKYOUUUU.

BTW: sin and punishment crashes when you try to enter the shrine. i only got past this by renaming the save file and using the japanese rom to run the game.

BTW2: how did you take those screenshots of the game?

BTW3: i can help translate a little if you want some help. there is a problem with the first stage's script where Kallen says she is a bird LOL.

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chinnc said:
Love the good work, played it through three times and its thanks to your translations! THANKYOUUUU.

BTW: sin and punishment crashes when you try to enter the shrine. i only got past this by renaming the save file and using the japanese rom to run the game.

BTW2: how did you take those screenshots of the game?

BTW3: i can help translate a little if you want some help. there is a problem with the first stage's script where Kallen says she is a bird LOL.

What you using to run the game cause the rename method you said above doesn't seem to be working for me using my R4?

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just removed the (patched) or whatever the patch added on to the name and using the japanese rom Hangyaku no Lelouch (j), i ran the game on my trusty r4 clone (lol not really trusty, crashes alot) and i went on through that scene in japanese. once i saved after talking to shirley, i renamed the new save file to whatever the old one was and voila, it worked.

i really need help on getting an emu to work this rom, any of you know one that works?

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried using NO$GBA? It's the most reliable I've seen used. Any chance I can get you to run my rom and save through the process cause I'm having issues due to using linux primarily?

bdozer813

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol what you did was more than enough to play the game..i already watched the anime so i know what to do in the story.. thanks alot for your work and time

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bdozer813 said:
lol what you did was more than enough to play the game..i already watched the anime so i know what to do in the story.. thanks alot for your work and time

For the 1st route yes - however things deviate on the other 2 routes the game has available after completing the story once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"