Gaming Club Nintendo promo - Pokemon x/y for free

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the survey for each registration is asked you when you bought it. I took no risks and put "I don't know." I wonder if you tell them that you bought the game or the console before March if they won't let you get X or Y.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the survey for each registration is asked you when you bought it. I took no risks and put "I don't know." I wonder if you tell them that you bought the game or the console before March if they won't let you get X or Y.

I didn't have an option for March, only upto 27 February.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have an option for March, only upto 27 February.

Right, but if you say you bought it at any point before that then obviously you didn't buy it in March. The ad says you have to "buy and register" the game and console in March.

Avalynn

I'm here to learn and help.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, but if you say you bought it at any point before that then obviously you didn't buy it in March. The ad says you have to "buy and register" the game and console in March.

If you read the FAQ under How Do I Get My Free Game?, It says to qualify you have to:

Register the PIN number for a Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS, or Nintendo 3DS XL system between 3/1/14 (12:01 a.m. PT) and 3/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT).

and

Register a digital or physical version of a qualifying game (Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Yoshi's New Island, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D) in a Club Nintendo account between 3/1/14 (12:01 a.m. PT) and 3/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT).

Doesn't say it has to be bought at that time, it could of been bought earlier but never registered. Maybe they are just curious how many people bought the game just for this promotion?

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay guys so i got emunand working and I did everything the Nintendo Club site told me to do, but when I try to access eshop, it just stays stuck at a Black screen with the Nintendo 3DS logo :(

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay guys so i got emunand working and I did everything the Nintendo Club site told me to do, but where is the download option for Pokemon?! I put in my Serial Number of my DS, and the PIN number that was in the box and I did the required surveys... What now?

You need to input the PIN, not the serial number of your 3DS. It should be on a card in the box your console game in.

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay guys so i got emunand working and I did everything the Nintendo Club site told me to do, but where is the download option for Pokemon?! I put in my Serial Number of my DS, and the PIN number that was in the box and I did the required surveys... What now?

If you have your game registered as well you should be all set. It took me a couple hours to get it. I logged out and when I logged in I got the message to get my free game. You'd think it would be near instantaneous but it's not, so just wait a bit and check back.

Just ensure you followed the requirements set out by How Do I Get My Free Game?

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to input the PIN, not the serial number of your 3DS. It should be on a card in the box your console game in.

Sorry I did manage to do that, and I turned on my Wireless Button... but my eshop isnt even loading up... Does anyone else have this problem?

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I did manage to do that, and I turned on my Wireless Button... but my eshop isnt even loading up... Does anyone else have this problem?

Try restart your 3DS, make sure your emuNAND is fully up to date on 7.1.0-16U and try again. Make sure you only update when it shows the GW in the system menu and only update though the system settings. :D

Cheers

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you guys, I managed to load up eshop but after so many attempts, no download code for Pokemon shows up for me so I'm not sure what else to do. I've done all surveys and did exactly as instructed but no download code, but thanks again guys

P.S. When I purchased my 3DS a while back, it had Mario 3D Land pre-installed. Will that help me or will I have to purchase another brand new game?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you've already registered one 3ds xl on your account, can you register another and still get the promotion?

Yes, you only need an unused PIN of a 3DS and an unused PIN of one of those games and you are done. No need of linking your console.

What you said may apply to games though.

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn.. So I guess I'm not eligible after all, I had Super Mario Land 3DS on my system from a long time ago and it only gives me the ability to re-download it. I believe you're only eligible if you "purchase" the game right now (that's the only way to get your code)

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn.. So I guess I'm not eligible after all, I had Super Mario Land 3DS on my system from a long time ago and it only gives me the ability to re-download it. I believe you're only eligible if you "purchase" the game right now (that's the only way to get your code)

If you have your 3DS connected to a Club Nintendo account, than your e-shop games have aready been registered. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...