Gaming Club Nintendo Platinum/Golden Rewards Prediction Thread (2011-2012)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 21,382
  • Replies 163

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
How about *begin game show announcer voice* A BRAND NEW OFFICIAL...
3DS_Stand_Pic_02.jpg
:creep:

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they completely refurb the UK Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue, because it's predominantly shit, and it has been for a year running now. The only good stuff takes a lot of stars..which i guess goes without saying >___<
I just think Japan and the USA have a more collectible range to choose from.
On another note, do the UK get "Nintendo status"s?

NoA has WAY less awesome stuff than Europe and especially Japan. I mean c'mon! You get Kid Icarus packs! *WANTS*

Haha, I geuss it's each to their own in the end. Although I own Kid Icarus, I'm not too bothered about the cards. I also wish we had the coins over here, sounds like a nice perk :D

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*
But anyways On-Topic, I hope they have something worth collecting that won't become useless (Like the calendar) That Pixel Mario pillow sounds cool! :D

princecharmander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think the only thing worth getting from Club NIntendo are the posters. I don't care what the reward is this year as long as its better then last!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think the only thing worth getting from Club NIntendo are the posters. I don't care what the reward is this year as long as its better then last!

You know printing them out and lamentation is cheap and less of a hastle then waiting a week for a poster right?

Also, quick question, Platinums get the Gold reward too right?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You know printing them out and lamentation is cheap and less of a hastle then waiting a week for a poster right?

You get a choice between the Gold and Platinum rewards. You don't get both.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for reminding me of this, I have like 6 codes to cash in, but I'll forget again till it's too late >>

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dooooh! I don't know if I can make the choice between a calender ill never use or a pillow that will smell like the air in an Chinese sweatshop mixed with industrial perfume! The choice is killing me!

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dooooh! I don't know if I can make the choice between a calender ill never use or a pillow that will smell like the air in an Chinese sweatshop mixed with industrial perfume! The choice is killing me!
I'd go with the pillow. You can microwave it put it through the washing machine.
I'm tired.

Reactions: 1 person

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this will (unfortunanetly) be my first time in 3 years not having Platinum. I rushed to register all my 3DS games, only to realize it just made me Gold. I could potentially run out and buy some Nintendo Selects games for easy coins, but not much interests me and I wouldn't have enough money. Calendar it is....

I doubt they would give something away specific to any console like a stand or special Wii wheel seeing as how they have a broad market where not everyone might have every system. A little statue like two years ago or a Kirby pillow (the 20th Anniversary logo?) would be pretty neat though.

On a side note, does the NoA website still have the list of everything you've registered? That would help me see if I had something lying around not yet registered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol