ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

aiglos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i prefer this pokesav. consider me a troll but this guy's PokeApp is totally amazing. Although I cant help but doubt it sometimes, I do that by checking serebii.net. His programs dedicated to pokemon is amaza-zazazing! nnggfFFF.!!

on top of that he's swedish so i trust his work and the deodorant he uses.^^

I can set my Hacked Eggs to Pokeball, although GL would not accept it, ive got my own ways of breeding to defeat y'all kidz *evil grin*

D

Deleted User

It's a trojan.
Immunet 3.0: Win32.Trojan.0b0b

This must be a false positive, as CC is awesome. But then again, it won't open. :/

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tigris said:
It's a trojan.
Immunet 3.0: Win32.Trojan.0b0b

This must be a false positive, as CC is awesome. But then again, it won't open. :/
Add it to your antivirus' whitelist and then it'll will allow it to open without any threat notification. However if you move the PokeSav *.exe it will prompt you because the path you set in the whitelist is different than the location you just moved it to.

CC, any new updates?

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will there be a new update since the American version of the game is out? The translation is not exactly spot on when you try to use it for the USA save files of Pokemon Black and White.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bowser-jr said:
Will there be a new update since the American version of the game is out? The translation is not exactly spot on when you try to use it for the USA save files of Pokemon Black and White.
Yes, he's working on it (I hope). Should be out soon though.

AllyKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
xms57q.jpg

Little update on that, also just letting you all know that all names have been translated to official English names & only the first letter is capitalized. All TM's are now official English translated & I just got some moves & towns left to do.
smile.gif

I am looking forward to this release sooo much.

There are a couple of suggestions that I would love to make. I do not know how difficult these are so feel to reject. I just would love PokeSave to become a one stop shop. Here's some functionality that I would love to see added.

• Add a Black City/White Forest editor.
  • Add a C-Gear/PokeDex background view current/remove/add function.
  • Music Objects editor
  • Set the quantity of TM's/HM's for the all to x1
  • Change the custom editor for the TM's/HM's to a check box list.
  • (Like for the Diamond/Pearl version) ~ Wondering Pokemon editor (primarly for Thundurus & Tornadus)

Thanks

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AllyKat said:
There are a couple of suggestions that I would love to make. I do not know how difficult these are so feel to reject. I just would love PokeSave to become a one stop shop. Here's some functionality that I would love to see added.

• Add a Black City/White Forest editor.
  • Add a C-Gear/PokeDex background view current/remove/add function.
  • Music Objects editor
  • Set the quantity of TM's/HM's for the all to x1
  • Change the custom editor for the TM's/HM's to a check box list.
  • (Like for the Diamond/Pearl version) ~ Wondering Pokemon editor (primarly for Thundurus & Tornadus)
Thanks
As I would love to see all these features as well, I believe CC is only translating. He's not coding PokeSav, that was COM's original job in Japanese. CC is just switching what he did into English. So for example, the events editor is grayed out in this PokeSav because the code isn't actually there. COM didn't add the feature and unless CC would like to take time to add that in, it's not coming. Changes to the GUI such as the TM/HM list as check boxes or having the option to have x1 TM/HM button may be possible, however.

pk2678

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When i open a save from pokemon black the hometown of the pokemon is Isshu(white) and in a white save it says Isshu (black), i hope you can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted-236924

Hakoda said:
pk2678 said:
When i open a save from pokemon black the hometown of the pokemon is Isshu(white) and in a white save it says Isshu (black), i hope you can fix it.

Thanks in advance.
No I think you have the saves mixed up.
No, this has been known as a glitch for quite some time...

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Hakoda said:
pk2678 said:

Thanks in advance.
No I think you have the saves mixed up.
No, this has been known as a glitch for quite some time...
O.o You're right...

It doesn't save it onto the PKM's data however and it won't affect any in-game properties. Its just the GUI that's switched; basically CC's PokeSav sees it as "Black" but its really "White" and when you hit "OK" it'll save it as "White", it just displays "Black". Not that big a deal, but good catch, woulda never saw that myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7