ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

baggzey23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello i just started

anyway i have a problem
i put my party pokemon to level 50 and attach rare candys to them (so they leap from level ** to level 51 like it did on the hg/ss version) anyway i try it on the rom and they just go 1 level up not the levels they're sopposed to gain

any suggestions?
unsure.gif

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
cooleo said:
face it peoples the evil users saying that he copied it made him pack it up.

Dosnt look like he wi be updating soon
frown.gif
Actually, we just finished updating now.
biggrin.gif
you can check the first page for the download link.
wink.gif

Me & Glitch have worked extra hard on this translation and tried to improve it as much as possible.

Thank You A Lot Charizard
smile.gif
very nice translation

DDTmanSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Keep going CloneCharizard. Just relax when you feel so stress. Your work was amazing ! I would like to cheer you to keep up your good works Thanks ^-^

Some questions. I have changed my player's name and all pokemon's OT name for all boxes, but when I have checked out "First time champion in Poke league" all recorded pokemon's profile saved my old player name with them. I guess to edit, might be Record system button in the PokeSav but it was disabled and can't be clicked. Is this will be updated in the next version soon ?

CloneCharizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokestation.net
XP
Country
DDTmanSP said:
Keep going CloneCharizard. Just relax when you feel so stress. Your work was amazing ! I would like to cheer you to keep up your good works Thanks ^-^

Some questions. I have changed my player's name and all pokemon's OT name for all boxes, but when I have checked out "First time champion in Poke league" all recorded pokemon's profile saved my old player name with them. I guess to edit, might be Record system button in the PokeSav but it was disabled and can't be clicked. Is this will be updated in the next version soon ?
You'll have to wait till COM updates the Pokesav version, sorry.

punisher020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG thank you charizard to keep updating, i think u are not going keeping updating, just one question, it's possible to use pokesaved pokemons now on Random Battles?? Hoping u answering and tahnx for don't droping the project
happy.gif

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about how this works.

What do I enable in the software so that my pokemon get the traded EXP boost? That is all I want to edit.

:Edit:

Figured it out. Just changed the OT ID and Secret ID up one digit.

Tyranitarphantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I load a code, my game simply freezes at the white screen after pressing "Start" on the AR. I'm using the actual JP game card, what can I do to make it work?

GTT Yami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if anybody else has problems loading saves from No$gba, because whenever I try to load one it comes up as error. So I wanted to know, is their a way to fix this?

I am really liking the new design of the Pokesav, but haven't been able to use it because of the above reason, if somebody could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

DDTmanSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Found some strange.

I have exported some pokemon from older pokesav generation as a .pkm files (DPPt HG/SS). When I import these to Pokesav B/W using load button, OT name, Poke's name and met place was unreadable (It shows up as "_?wT{") and this was not occured when I do the same to the older pokesav.

So I'm a bit frustrate if I have to solve all unreadable fields of large number of pokemons to be imported
unsure.gif

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@DDTmanSP

You have to edit the "Trash Bytes" for the OT (to match the OT Trash Bytes on a caught pokemon) and type a new nickname for the pokemon.

Edit - I believe the reason is that the game translators used one encoding system (5 letter names) and both translators use a different encoding system to allow longer names. Once the game and pokesav are both in native English, I hope this problem goes away.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

DDTmanSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm using Avast anti-virus and after updates about 2-3 days ago. It tells me PokeSav is Win32 malwaregen and was unexpectedly deleted. Redownloading can't help. The .exe file always be deleted immediately if I try to click.

This is curious. So what happen about it? Previous PokeSav for HG/SS DPPt wasn't be like this. They are still there and work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...