CLASSIC 2 MAGIC: Play SNES Cartridges on your SNES Mini (and much more)

If you LOVE Retro Gaming, then you need to check out THE must have accessory for the official SNES Mini consoles

3.jpg

Due to my various 'insider' contacts, I was able to recently sit-down and have fun with the C2M device, before it officially launches next month, and its truly does live up to its name, bringing retro gaming 'magic' to your Mini consoles, first off it allows you to play your original SNES cartridges, second it even allows you to 'backup' those cartridges to your choose of USB devices, and it also opens up your closed console to allow playing any SNES game you wish, no longer limited to just what Nintendo wants you to enjoy playing again from your childhood, infact you can even now magically play retro games from various other classic console manufacturers, over 20 different systems are supported, check out the official PR details below and their website and short 'intro video', and stay tuned as I bring you more coverage of this retro magical device soon.

SNES Mini Classic is a fantastic console but has one big flaw which frustrates all of its owners: The games collection is closed and limited.

Well no more! With Classic 2 Magic you can dig out your old SNES cartridges and play them directly on your SNES Mini Classic. Any game, from any region. Just plug & play!

You can also directly play game ROM files for SNES and many other different console systems on your SNES Mini Classic with Classic 2 Magic. The Classic 2 Magic creates so many new possibilities. The name says it all, it will do magic to your SNES Mini console.

And it is also compatible with the NES Mini console and Shonen Jump Mini.

You can find out more about all of the amazing features of Classic 2 Magic on its official website: http://classic2magic.com/
  • MSRP: $59.95
  • Availability: September 2018

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a decent idea, but I wouldn't trust putting rare cartridges in one of these Chinese dumpsters. I recall the Game Genie scratching the hell out of pins on SNES chips and even somehow causing saves to vanish.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I know there is a lot of haters on this site. But how can you be a Nintendo hater and visit GBAtemp? Everyone loves the Snes mini!
the s/nes mini is a nice concept and well executed, but suffers from a fatal flaw, limited selection of games.
while this addon tries to remedy that is really doesn't, or at least not completely as the emulator inside the devices has equally limited compatibility (which makes sense, since they never intended it to play more than the included games).
nintendo had the opportunity to put out a product that would have solved the number 1 problem with ilegal rom distribution if the micro consoles had the ability to connect to the eshop to add every nes or snes game you would want, but it doesn't and now they look like douchebags for taking down rom sites with little to no reason since they aren't making profit out of them.

that and also the raspberry pi/odroid/you name it exist and have better compatibility and even the ability to use crt televisions, making the classic edition micro consoles look like the copycats instead of the original thing.

Reactions: CuriousTommy

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
this is a good idea. Why ninty hasn't done this. They will definitely need to do it for the upcoming n64 mini if it ever arrives. (would be a shame to give up on controller accesories such as transfer pak)

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically you pay $60 + Tax for the SNES Classic and another $60 + Tax for the attachment and you have no guarantees about compatibility. Meanwhile, you could just buy the original hardware for $60 - $70 on ebay.... Orrrr you could save up money and buy a Super NT with built in FPGA (Pretty much native gameplay) and significantly greater features.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Clears Throat* *Correction*
SNES Mini Classic is a fantastic console but has one big flaw which frustrates all of its owners: The games collection is closed and limited.
Well no more! With hakchi2 you can play any game you want!........

MSRP: $Free
Availability: Now
...sales pitch pwned
And why is this front page seems more like and Eof in my opinion.

Reactions: gman666

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that.
I'm going to collect some SNES games, and if possible, buy an SNES to NES adapter and buy some NES games.
Again, if possible since it's all emulation.
What SNES to NES adapter are you looking at? I was looking at one a while ago, but it turned out to be an NES that just used the SNES for power, not really an adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8