Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

This issue we had been discussed too many times on 2015 & 2016 ,that is why nobody want to talk about it anymore,anyway,at this moment,citra only work well on intel core CPU ,AMD CPU still able not emulate citra as good as intel core not matter which build(official or unofficial) are we using

UNLESS you got gaming pc (Strong/latest/decent AMD CPU+good AMD graphic card with vram 8gb+16gb ram+4.0 above GHz),then citra will be run more better

So,as you have intel core CPU ,why don't you stick with it for running citra,on the other hand,the AMD CPU is good for you to play PC game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GDMK do not update any builds for 1 month o(>,<)o , please anyone can tell me what happened on him?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
This issue we had been discussed too many times on 2015 & 2016 ,that is why nobody want to talk about it anymore,anyway,at this moment,citra only work well on intel core CPU ,AMD CPU still able not emulate citra as good as intel core not matter which build(official or unofficial) are we using

UNLESS you got gaming pc (Strong/latest/decent AMD CPU+good AMD graphic card with vram 8gb+16gb ram+4.0 above GHz),then citra will be run more better

So,as you have intel core CPU ,why don't you stick with it for running citra,on the other hand,the AMD CPU is good for you to play PC game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GDMK do not update any builds for 1 month o(>,<)o , please anyone can tell me what happened on him?
Can't a person have his break?
He's not a slave. He's a human.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BTW. Since he mentioned X/Y, no, Pokemon X/Y is still unplayable. It may have better FPS. But you can't play it.

I know that, I'm saying the video starting when't up using this merge.

also might apply to other games 2 in the video, like S/M

I mean Video not the game play, Edit gameplay in doors about 70/80fps without frame limit

Last edited by drwhojan,

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
noob question
will this work on a 3rd gen i5 cpu with intel 4000 graphics?
win7 64 bit

The only hard requirements of Citra is a GPU supporting atleast OpenGL 3.3 and a 64bit OS. As far as I can see, the Intel HD 4000 supports OpenGL up to 4.0, so i think you are in the clear. You can see the requirements and more here: https://www.citra-emu.org/wikis/faq

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems that the troll came from in this site. I better keep an eye out of any other Brazilian users.

You are a crazy type or what when you say it is better to keep an eye on any other Brazilian user. You have nothing to say about the emulator do not come here to talk your shit, I'm Brazilian can keep an eye on me You want your idiot.

Last edited by NiagA,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You are a crazy type or what when you say it is better to keep an eye on any other Brazilian user. You have nothing to say about the emulator do not come here to talk your shit, I'm Brazilian can keep an eye on me You want your idiot.
Calm down, just ignore him to keep the thread on topic (but yet I'm kind of offended, for obvious reasons).

Reactions: NiagA

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Ik that you're not the one. But there are some Guests that are watching this thread. Most of them are standing there, watching.
I also know that those active Brazilian on this thread aren't the ones like you or LG.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ik that you're not the one. But there are some Guests that are watching this thread. Most of them are standing there, watching.
I also know that those active Brazilian on this thread aren't the ones like you or LG.
I stopped with you this is oftopic your idiot we are here to talk about the emulator not of idiocy how to yours,Think what you want!

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the Legend of zelda ocarina of time 10 X native 60 FPS BE 116

There is a problem with your video (you're not the one to blame, I've made the same mistake when trying to show this Citra feature). Your desktop resolution must be equal or above the resolution you set in the emulator, even if you set the emulator to run at 4k he will only REALLY run at 4k if your desktop resolution is 4k or more. In your video, Ocarina of Time 3D is running at 1080p (or less, depends on your desktop resolution). If you're using a NVIDIA GPU, you can create custom resolutions on your "NVIDIA Control Panel" (I've made this as a quick shortcut when testing). Just make the changes I've said and take a shot to see the difference (and believe me, IT'S HUGE). I would like to add how fantastic is to be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D at 2800x1680 (and still 60 stable fps !!!).

Reactions: NiagA

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a problem with your video (you're not the one to blame, I've made the same mistake when trying to show this Citra feature). Your desktop resolution must be equal or above the resolution you set in the emulator, even if you set the emulator to run at 4k he will only REALLY run at 4k if your desktop resolution is 4k or more. In your video, Ocarina of Time 3D is running at 1080p (or less, depends on your desktop resolution). If you're using a NVIDIA GPU, you can create custom resolutions on your "NVIDIA Control Panel" (I've made this as a quick shortcut when testing). Just make the changes I've said and take a shot to see the difference (and believe me, IT'S HUGE). I would like to add how fantastic is to be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D at 2800x1680 (and still 60 stable fps !!!).
Yes understood i know that the current resolution of my desktop is 1080p, but I can try something like you said with 4k resolution to see how the performance gets.

Reactions: LG_

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

It really does look pretty good on that resolution you said , then I'll try with higher resolutions to see how performance goes. native 7x ran at 60 fps here for me in 2800x1680

Reactions: LG_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    still waiting on my salsa lmao
    em you lied to us
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remb that song, i just never knew that was what he was talking bout.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    the backwards d looks so weird
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    like :D or D: is nowhere near as odd as ꓷ:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (: is just the text version of 🙃 no matter how much they want me to think it's 🙂
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    emo
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    tional
    What is a Nintendo 3DS?

Like 3 Nintendo DS taped into one?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey @HiradeGirl , how you been. Hope all is well.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    DDDS
    +1
    @BigOnYa Everything's going great. It's just that real life happens.
    +1
    DSDSDS?
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    ohio is round on both sides and hi in the middle
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And real f ing high! But not the height. We got legal recreation now, so yea...
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And real f ing high! But not the height. We got legal recreation now, so yea...