Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually you should ask in pokemon thread instead of here since you know the host of this thread don't allow talk too much on Pxxxmon.
In my opinion,based on my testing,if you are on i3 intel core CPU desktop,chinese build still the best to run pkmn Gen 6 & Gen 7,just because it had not been update for long time so maybe BE build maybe better than gdmk build in some way,but,BE is not the best build for Pkmn GEN 7 for sure on i3 CPU
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Boss,overclocking is only for desktop right?If laptop will burn out due to high temperature:huh:

No overclocking is not just for laptops, and these days it will not just burn out, it will just shorten its life span down by a year are so, a cpu should last 8 years +

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: NiagA and Saylone

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

farfar123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a build (I don't think I'm allowed to post links to so I won't) it's the build that removes ORAS black lines automatically. How did the person achieve this ? Is there a merge on github ?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a build (I don't think I'm allowed to post links to so I won't) it's the build that removes ORAS black lines automatically. How did the person achieve this ? Is there a merge on github ?
The cel shading problem is fixed in the official builds

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
It's called Force Filtering Hack and it doesn't remove the outlines in ORAS, but all games with outlines like Hyrule Warriors and Dragonball Z.
But why do you want to remove the outlines when the Outline bug has been fixed few weeks ago? Also, using that hack will cause a glitchy transition. So I don't recommend using that.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance we could maybe get the option for Side-by-Side 3d back now that the Stereoscopic option is back? I have an actual 3D TV and would love to see how it looks.

Kartofelen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry if i kind of complaining, but i just want to tell the build flaws. Dwr's build offers high fps, but after extensive time of emulating the frame will drop progressively. So if you are looking for a place of improvement i recommend you to look into this case.

Last edited by Kartofelen,

Naxshe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-12-14_19-48-48.png
the single screen feature on Citra-GCCKU-14.12.2016 is messed up can you move the send screen to the top right or something?

Marya

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, how do I outline patch Pokemon X/ORAS or any other games like DB Fusions using HxD?
Sorry for being demanding lately; doing all of this for my brother.

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if i kind of complaining, but i just want to tell the build flaws. Dwr's build offers high fps, but after extensive time of emulating the frame will drop progressively. So if you are looking for a place of improvement i recommend you to look into this case.

He's not a coder so that won't be possible he only merges and compiles builds something even you could do if you wanted so if you don't like the builds he posts here use the official or bleeding edge builds.

Last edited by tet666,

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Guys, how do I outline patch Pokemon X/ORAS or any other games like DB Fusions using HxD?
Sorry for being demanding lately; doing all of this for my brother.
Well their is no way to remove the outline around people in pokemon x/oras as only way is to use a cheat which no one know rightnow.Also Since X is not playable then their is no meaning to ask for it too:):)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well their is no way to remove the outline around people in pokemon x/oras as only way is to use a cheat which no one know rightnow.Also Since X is not playable then their is no meaning to ask for it too:):)
Wait untill the citra dev fix it or learn to code if you are interested otherwise you have to wait .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: it's fucking bad