Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ohhh id love to try it :-D . I bet that would be a great custom build!.
Maybe why he got so many open branches...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what, why I was just randomly mentioned here
I mean I cheated your branches in my link

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't just link to your most recent master from the README for the source code. Always tag a specific revision or something. Especially if you keep force pushing or extending your branches. That's like saying: "Check our contract we've signed on 01.01.2016" and then handing over a paper which literally has everything striked through, a "19.01.2016" date and a ton of shit scribbled all over it. where it's literally impossible to see what the intention of the contract was and which version was originally signed.
Have some common sense.
If you release a binary you have to provide the source for it and it must be reachable for 3 years.
That means you can't just delete your repo (without forwarding or informing users about the new way to get the source) or change your repos history (as old source code will be lost or impossible to find).

The repo is re-fixed to the way it was originally.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent choice!

I'll be sending a save file with Magearna and a save file with a Munchlax and Snorlium Z pretty soon for those who want the legit event pokemon.
Also, I'll be sending my Alpha Sapphire save with the event legendaries too.
Okay. So I'll be sending the save separately. Okay? Good.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire save with Southern Island Glitch
https://mega.nz/#!RFBTDSwA!oXuvd46BPxLPha9RIhE1jM2c2m6E4dFPH4d6oQSsxfY

The rest will be on Pokemon XYORASSM thread.

Edit:
BTW. No need for a save file. Insert Wonder Card 7(wc7) to your save file and you're good to go!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-sun-moon-save-game-event-sharing-thread.448481/

If you're making a tutorial, credit me for figuring it out since May 2016.

Like in ORAS, Mystery Gift works.
hwYiGKL.jpg

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Hitori04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so as I'm now able to clone and compile citra, i would like to know how i can merge a commit
please note that i have no github account and want to get the commit localy merged,

if anyone could give me a hint or even help me with it, thanks in advance =)

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it me or is the latest bleeding edge really going worse? On moon it seems very sluggish (even with scaled resolution), and fps is way slower now.

Reactions: SantoshShlok

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it me or is the latest bleeding edge really going worse? On moon it seems very sluggish (even with scaled resolution), and fps is way slower now.

There is a lot of stuff being worked on atm, speed is really not an priority atm citra is still far from that stage it needs to be a lot more accurate first and foremost.

Last edited by tet666,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
There is a lot of stuff being worked on atm, speed is really not an priority atm citra is still far from that stage it needs to be a lot more accurate first and foremost.
Yes. And because of that we use @drwhojan builds or chinese builds because they give more good speed.

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's bugged and can cause crashes.

That's not the reason. There are 3-4 primary reasons:

- @jselby, the author of the code doesn't feel it's ready yet
- I'd veto it because we currently don't support any basic texture functionality in the Software Rasterizer (texture interpolation for example)
- I'd veto it because we currently don't support any basic texture functionality in general (mipmapping + cubemaps)
- Texture forwarding (which this strongly depends on) still has some unsolved issues

Building software is like building other things too. Only because it's not physical doesn't mean it's simple.

It's like putting all the super-fancy furniture in your house while it's being build and doesn't even have a roof yet.
Sure, you can do that - but your furniture will soon look like shit with dirt all over it and the house will probably never be finished because construction workers have to walk around stuff which slows them down (or they might get pissed by your "I'll add furniture now lololol" attitude). What would likely happen is that they'd just throw the furniture out so they can actually work.

The same happens for Citra master / nightly: features we added to early are being kicked out / broken again + we do more important things (roof) first.
Bleeding edge is essentially cloning the work-in-progress Citra house and then a truckload of random furniture you bought of craigslist will be added: Some things will suck, some will be great - you'll have to drop some of it (because you have like 3 couches but you can only keep 1 + the chairs you like so much might not fit under the awesome table you also have = conflicts).
However, while the Citra house is still work in progress, you certainly won't buy a jaccuzi or some shit (a hose will have to do).
And texture filtering is certainly a jacuzzi.

Last edited by JayFoxRox,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, though only sometimes when some people arent home
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honey he's playing gta again
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    WUT! Get my belt.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, but atleast i have the amazing spiderman and red dead redemption 1 too, they are more family friendly compared to GTA (i think)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it's modded you always have everything
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My pc already has every ps3 game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it only has like 26 GB avaliable right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    GTAV is fine beating up hookers is OK, they don't mind!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, uhhhhhhhhh how do I tell you i entered their club once?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just don't pick them up, and drive to a hidden location.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you do run them over and get your money back
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    @BigOnYa a strip club
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The strip club you shoot up the hookers you pick up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You actually get to own that strip club, later in the game.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    After you shoot it up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still pissed I had to pay for that game again, (3rd time) just to get the next gen(4k) update. It should be free. Typical Rockstar move tho.
    +1
    I live like walking distance to a strip club lol
    I should check it out some day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you shouldnt, you may run into one of your long lost daughters you never knew you had.
    +3
    BigOnYa I had a modified version with texture mods and all kinds of goodies lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5g4kxs4UU&t=64s
    Me playing it like 4 years ago on a 2080 Ti lol
    Lol that reminds me I am like 60% sure my step daughter is dead...
    Meth addicts don't move out of a house they are trying to sell and the boyfriend says she moved and does not know where lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then you drop that
    +3
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then... +3