Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Guyz I need help I want to play 3ds game other then pokemon as i have completed all except x/y so i wanted to play other game untill x/y is playable .I thought of Legend of Zelda as it is a famous one too ,heard of it alot here and others sites but the problem is i never had played this game before. so if anyone can tell me which one is (Different version) interesting to play,
it will be helpfull to me

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guyz I need help I want to play 3ds game other then pokemon as i have completed all except x/y so i wanted to play other game untill x/y is playable .I thought of Legend of Zelda as it is a famous one too ,heard of it alot here and others sites but the problem is i never had played this game before. so if anyone can tell me which one is (Different version) interesting to play,
it will be helpfull to me
In the main series, you've only two options: Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
I would not take "A Link Between Worlds" as new game because everyone knows that's just a blatant retake on "A Link to the Past" (SNES).
There are some spin offs too, like Triforce Heroes (meh...) and Hyrule Warriors (just a musou, and plays just like any musou game...).
This question is related to Citra somehow (I hope so) ?

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If anything, performance is even lower with today's build.

At this point performance hardly matters and accuracy should be the main focus so you better get used to it if you just want a near perfect experience in your emulated games come back in a few years.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
any latest build?
Can't you read 6 posts above ? Half of your posts are you just begging for new builds, take a break to read at least the page where you are with patience or check the official page from time to time (Bleeding Edge was updated)

zherot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
If anything, performance is even lower with today's build.

It's similar to me to the lates't hojan's build it still loses a lot of fps when using the scaling resolution, if you don't use that then the games run almost at full speed but they don't look good.

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
In the main series, you've only two options: Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
I would not take "A Link Between Worlds" as new game because everyone knows that's just a blatant retake on "A Link to the Past" (SNES).
There are some spin offs too, like Triforce Heroes (meh...) and Hyrule Warriors (just a musou, and plays just like any musou game...).
This question is related to Citra somehow (I hope so) ?
Yes it is related to citra because i want to play it on citra as the 3DS have small screen ,also the resolution not good.Thanks for the your time to reply my question answer

Reactions: LG_

Emogop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It's similar to me to the lates't hojan's build it still loses a lot of fps when using the scaling resolution, if you don't use that then the games run almost at full speed but they don't look good.
Don't know your specs or which games you play, but personally I don't see the slightest difference in framerate whether this option is off or on.

Last edited by Emogop,

zherot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
well I compared drwhojan's latest gccku build with bleeding edge.
Bleeding Edge is faster by 5-10 fps

Not for me, at all.

Maybe you have activated the scalling resolution in one and not in the other and that is why you are seeing a difference.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't know your specs or which games you play, but personally I don't see the slightest difference in framerate whether this option is off or on.

i7-4770k ,970 gtx ,16 gb ram...

Im currently trying to play Dragon Quest VII and Shin Megami Tensei IV

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It doesn't make a difference in most games only a few like dragon quest 7 for example.

LOL my luck that i want to play the games with this problem HAHAHAHA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.