masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys i have problem with keyboard input names etc in 3ds games. For example i have write name my character in game and in window (which appear when its needed write) i write name. But i got only one result, character name always "citra". How its fix? i write in english but its not help.
how it fix?.

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My game seems fairly good with your citra build drwhojan, only issue I have atm is the music annoys my brain. Pity you can't turn it off in the options.

Captain_V0rt3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My game seems fairly good with your citra build drwhojan, only issue I have atm is the music annoys my brain. Pity you can't turn it off in the options.

Y can't you turn off the sound ? May i know which build u r using ? Because AFAIK there is an option to disable sound.
To Disable audio, go to citra > Configure > Audio > select output engine as null.

Last edited by Captain_V0rt3x,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys i have problem with keyboard input names etc in 3ds games. For example i have write name my character in game and in window (which appear when its needed write) i write name. But i got only one result, character name always "citra". How its fix? i write in english but its not help.
How its can be fixed? please help.

Captain_V0rt3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
GBATemp, which build is now fastest?
(and any no outline patch cheat for pokemon X)

The fastest build was posted by drwhojan a couple of pages back by the name Citra-GCCKU-Citra+BleedingEdge-08.12.2016 update 2.
and coming to Pokemon X no outline fix, it is still in works. (no patch / cheat exists)

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Y can't you turn off the sound ? May i know which build u r using ? Because AFAIK there is an option to disable sound.
To Disable audio, go to citra > Configure > Audio > select output engine as null.

I don't want to disable sound, just the music annoys me. The battle effects and menu beeps are fine, I put youtube on and knocked off the sound in the end though.

Reactions: Captain_V0rt3x

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
For me i see no speed improvements in Drwhojons BleedingEdge 8-12-2016 compared to G*MK's build from 01-12-2016.
In all games the FPS is around the same and in some cases G*MK's build is a bit faster.
So are we all using the same build here or is the guys who are saying BE 08-12-2016 is faster then G*MK's -01-12-2016 never tried G*MK's build from that date??.

WolfyxMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For me i see no speed improvements in Drwhojons BleedingEdge 8-12-2016 compared to G*MK's build from 01-12-2016.
In all games the FPS is around the same and in some cases G*MK's build is a bit faster.
So are we all using the same build here or is the guys who are saying BE 08-12-2016 is faster then G*MK's -01-12-2016 never tried G*MK's build from that date??.

i totally agree with u gdmk's 1-12-2016 its faster for me too but in pokemon sun i dont know why when i was at paniola ranch it was crashing all the time in battles so i switched to 30-11-2016 build which is a bit slower but hasnt crashed once for me after 2+ hours of playing.
Wish he'd made a new stable build with the fps that 1-12-2016 build has but he hasn't post for 8 days.

Captain_V0rt3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Dude, drwhojan's build is pretty stable as it mostly contains code from master branch and bleeding edge with a few modifications. His build offers performance upto 60FPS (decent CPU) with stability like no other build has. I have tested G*MK's 1/12/16 build and it offers a mere 5~15 FPS boost over this build but at the cost of poor stability. (It may seem faster to you but its not worth it.)

I'd choose Stabilty+Performance over High performance+Frequent crashes, anytime.

Reactions: drwhojan

arcanian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

i tested both (gdmk and drwhojan 8.12.2016, not the update2 one), in pokemon moon on the same area, gdmk build is faster around 2-4 fps, however, drwhojan's compiled build is more stable to me and smoother when entering battle (gdmk build sometimes slowdown when im entering battle against wild pokemon).

zherot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Have you tried the most recen Hojan's build?, is WAY better for me than the latest chinese one.

Edmiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Everyone says that they have caught 60 fps in sun moon games with the latest updates in the current times, but if the situation is the same in closed places, on the contrary, I get 25 - 30 fps in open spaces.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand

Bunu indir
Citra-GCCKU-Citra+BleedingEdge-08.12.2016-update2
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/fI9rbZ7T/file.html

scaled resolution ve Limit framerate kapat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y