Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I upload the files Here is the link for the wc7 files.use pkhex mystery gift then view the first box and import then select the wc7 file then set,after that click save,do the 2nd box for the other 1,Select the first one with greninja.
munchlax mystery gift-https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5maD1K0e_W_SDZxbklpWDNhMWs/view
greninja mystery gift-https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5maD1K0e_W_UUZwTlJ5RjU1elk
thanks mate i still cant download them i sent you a request for downloading hope you accept it

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omg, after more than 30mins ending that u cant save at any point, it crashes :/
what
What about talking to some dev, drwhojan it's not one of them.
"I want to thank u 4 all the work doing this citra builds" <--- He didn't wrote a single line of code, don't give credit to the wrong person

Nope not wrote, but changed a line here and there, in some but not all cases even a + are - are change, can change 60/70 % of the citra binary hex, differing games speeds, but its not worth adding to the main git, but just to the build as its unstable .

as soon as a perfect balance is found between a few games try's.

If only i could do so, knowing i cannot, like dolphin, citra would be good to have a auto detect how many cores your pc are other can use for it.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys where can i find the source code for the gdmk builds of citra? I want to modify it. Is it on github?
They is not any, join up pick a citra repo at github, and with a bit of pull requesting and some times manual merging for conflicks resions you can build one just as good as his!, although see he get a little help of wwylele here and there, he seams to be keeping of these post for some time now..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WOW gdmk :wtf: I think just uploading the skwdb.cpp would have been a whole lot easy er :D

up to age try sp with Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal correctly entered @wwylele the swkbd.cpp of config.return_code = 2; changed config.return_code = 0; it will not enter the name stuck.
jit has been updated. Video in slow place 30% faster, quick place almost no change.

Code:
#include <WINDOWS.H>
#include <iostream>
void SoftwareKeyboard :: the Update () {
Auto HWND = GetConsoleWindow ();
Auto hforewnd GetForegroundWindow = ();
HANDLE hcout = GetStdHandle (STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE);
CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO coutbfInfo;
GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo (hcout, & coutbfInfo );
BOOL coutbfInfo.srWindow.Top A = - (coutbfInfo.srWindow.Bottom - coutbfInfo.srWindow.Top)> = 0;
IF (A) {
coutbfInfo.srWindow.Top = coutbfInfo.srWindow.Bottom;
SetConsoleWindowInfo (hcout, to true , & coutbfInfo.srWindow);
}
the ShowWindow (HWND, SW_MINIMIZE);
; the ShowWindow (HWND, SW_RESTORE)

"Please enter alphanumeric keyboard press the enter:" STD :: COUT <<;
STD :: String CH;
STD :: >> CH CIN;
the ShowWindow (HWND, SW_MINIMIZE);
the SetForegroundWindow (hforewnd);
the SetFocus (hforewnd);
SetActiveWindow on (hforewnd);

// the TODO (Subv): the Remove the this a hardcoded text
STD :: :: UTF8ToUTF16 the Common u16string text = (CH );
memcpy (text_memory-> GetPointer (), text.c_str (), text.length () * the sizeof (char16_t));

// the TODO (Subv): the Ask for the INPUT and the Write to IT at The Shared Memory
// the TODO ( Subv): What are the Find OUT at The Possible values for at The return code,
// some games SEEM to Sprawdź for a hardcoded A 2
config.return_code = 2;

STD :: the Vector <STD :: pair <String :: STD, STD :: >> gamenameid {String
{ "Yu-Gi of-Oh Zexal World Duel Carnival", "0004000000132B00"},
{ "Yu-Gi of Zexal-Oh -! Gekitotsu Duel Carnival", "00040000000F6C00"},
{ "Gundam Age the Try the SP" , "000400000012FB00"},

};

STD :: String :: StringFromFormat the Common TitleID = ( "% 016llX", Kernel :: g_current_process-> codeset-> program_ID);
for (STD :: the Vector <STD :: pair <STD: : String, String >> STD :: :: Iterator IT = gamenameid.begin (); IT = gamenameid.end (); ++ IT) {!
IF (IT-> SECOND == TitleID)
config.return_code = 0;
}

config.text_length text.length = ();
config.text_offset = 0;

// the TODO (Subv): We're at The Finalizing the applet Immediately is the After IT apos Started,
// But We SHOULD All the defer the this Call the After an until the INPUT has been at The . Collected
the Finalize ();
}

Attachments

• swkbd.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by drwhojan,

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does Dampih share his build on GitHub? I've been missing the emulator updates for quite a while (because of some games playthrough). If he does share his code on Github please tell me. I need to compile it myself, thanks

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that random freeze is a real killer, I still don't remember it happening in september builds but maybe I was never playing long enough to trigger it because of the memory leak lagging everything.
The freeze in Pokemon can happen 40 minutes in or 5 minutes in, it's super random and always when you don't want it.

I encountered a Shiny Bagon and was terrified that it would freeze before I could catch it and save my game.

Last edited by xiraiya,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yeah that random freeze is a real killer, I still don't remember it happening in september builds but maybe I was never playing long enough to trigger it because of the memory leak lagging everything.
The freeze in Pokemon can happen 40 minutes in or 5 minutes in, it's super random and always when you don't want it.

I encountered a Shiny Bagon and was terrified that it would freeze before I could catch it and save my game.

That is why we need to find a build's user folder(Which will not freeze the game) to replace all the latest unofficial build so that citra run fast without frozen problem

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
does a builds auto generated user folder make it freeze too?

I not sure about that,but i think most probably the Freeze issue related to Framerate Limit , by enabling it we will not/seldom encounter freeze....I think by default we must always on the Framelimit at this moment for all the unofficial build

Last edited by X Virus,

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I not sure about that,but i think most probably the Freeze issue related to Framerate Limit , by enable it we will not/seldom encounter freeze....
i have noticed that at least sun and moon you only freeze when you are getting lots of fps for a long time, like on the map when you press the charized ride, or any part in the game when you hit 100+fps for a long time you freeze with the music playing. sometimes the emulation speed it soo high for me it freezes. regular crashes saying citra has stopped working are random tho.

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Freezing occurs for me separately from my current framerate, my most common freezes are in Festival Plaza which is slow, certain grass areas that are slow, and also in battle which is not slow but can be.

I haven't seen anything to make me think it's tied to framerate.

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freezing occurs for me separately from my current framerate, my most common freezes are in Festival Plaza which is slow, certain grass areas that are slow, and also in battle which is not slow but can be.

I haven't seen anything to make me think it's tied to framerate.
i just save every 2.35454353 miniutes

edit: does anyone know if there is a thread specifically for pokemon on citra? I just want to not be irrelevant here and be relevant somewhere else.

Last edited by ileikoranges,

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why many citra users are having freezing problems on pokémon sun and moon I've been playing pokémon sun for hours and hours on Citra GDMK 26\11 with gdmk 24\09 user folder without any freezing.

Last edited by NiagA,

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why many citra users are having freezing problems on pokémon sun and moon I've been playing pokémon sun for hours and hours on Citra GDMK 26\11 with gdmk 24\09 user folder without any freezing.
What are your settings? I might try the 24/09 user folder then.

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited by NiagA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum