Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Chutchai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It's normal. Have you tried to clicked the empty area where Kyogre was floating?
It doesn't matter what version of the game as long as you can manage to boot. They're all the same except if you add randomizers like Star Sapphire(and also in that rom hack, the character has blue color instead of regular red)[/QUOTE]

it nothing was happen. :(

Last edited by Chutchai,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
it nothing was happen. :(

If you are using the save file from others,it must be the uploader had caught Kyogre and store in PC or he kill Kyogre before he upload the save file online

If you are playing the game in citra by starting a new game,it is impossible to happen,unless there is a glitch in that rom

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Which exe file and settings you use to get 60fps? i have i7 3770 3.6Ghz intel hd graphics 4000 and 10 gb ram and can t get 60 fps. This is not
weakness of my gpu because i try on gtx 970 and still not get 60 fps in any game.

Usually updating driver works!

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which exe file and settings you use to get 60fps? i have i7 3770 3.6Ghz intel hd graphics 4000 and 10 gb ram and can t get 60 fps. This is not
weakness of my gpu because i try on gtx 970 and still not get 60 fps in any game.

You might have VSYNC on. If your refresh rate is 60Hz (say 1080p60) and VSYNC is on, Citra will at most hit 60FPS.
Due to sloppy programming and this being a workaround for running way too fast, you'll actually receive slightly slower framerates.
If you are aiming for 60Hz, try VSYNC at 70 or 80Hz.

Note that the JIT in the current-form is no-silver-bullet. There are also other bottlenecks in Citra.
Even if you have a NASA supercomputer you can't get stable 60Hz in some games.
Also note that the JIT can even be slower than the interpreter in some instances.

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
You might have VSYNC on. If your refresh rate is 60Hz (say 1080p60) and VSYNC is on, Citra will at most hit 60FPS.
Due to sloppy programming and this being a workaround for running way too fast, you'll actually receive slightly slower framerates.
If you are aiming for 60Hz, try VSYNC at 70 or 80Hz.

Note that the JIT in the current-form is no-silver-bullet. There are also other bottlenecks in Citra.
Even if you have a NASA supercomputer you can't get stable 60Hz in some games.
Also note that the JIT can even be slower than the interpreter in some instances.
My tv is support only 60hz. Its mean i can t get 60fps (by now? maybe in future?)

Elu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This new build is amazing. Playing Pokemon Omega Ruby with decent speed, i was surprised to see that you can exit out of Petalburg woods (previous builds wouldn't let you and the game would crash) however, after saving after i exited out of the woods, whenever i load the game there is only black screen now.

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
YES I FOUND WAY HOW TO LOCK 60 FPS WITHOUT VSYNC. i use riva tuner server and lock there at 60 fps. Now in any games i got full\almost 60 fps without turn vsync.
tried to do that, it worked, but the games run slower, i put to limit 60 fps, and ocarina pf time used to run at 60 63 now runs at 45 with the framelimiter on

Elu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Fixed the black screen problem, you have to change the language of the game to Korean, but then you can't enter Pokemon centers so it is still not good.

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
tried to do that, it worked, but the games run slower, i put to limit 60 fps, and ocarina pf time used to run at 60 63 now runs at 45 with the framelimiter on
Try do it before run citra. On global settings lock at 70 fps and you see speed gonna be normal if for you without vsync its too fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: