Malaysia
citra-qt-sandy-0815 , you know where.

Password unknown, but might be
Code:
BaiUhongr
Baiuhongr

Tested both non work.

EDIT: Password - vfwh

Was added Audio Device, A lot faster, zelda albw , loading and saving in game, sound lagging .

EDIT: even better fanken build 0815 -

Audio more stable fix

5B20C - B9FF0100 , 5B297 - B9EF0100

ORIGINAL - B92CFE1300 - CHANGE

EA07B - B9FF0100
EA0FD - B9FF0100

Do the 15/8 build fix any error in any game except zelda albw ? Does it fix the crash in pokemon contest in ORAS?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do the 15/8 build fix any error in any game except zelda albw ? Does it fix the crash in pokemon contest in ORAS?

Not played to that part in pokemon, although dose run a lot better faster, I also maybe changes to speed up audio a little.

I just downloaded a save file
Yes that Franken 15/8 sandy build dose run pokemon x/y
I have the readme.md and license.txt to add to package, but no idea what to put for source code in text, as it dose not have one... anyone ?
Then I should be free to post it here, with out doing that GPL license violation

If I can upload it, any one can give it a bash at that point in game.

EDIT: Well here we go, I sure hope whats in the Read Me file covers it ?, but I'm not that good at what to put in the text file, maybe someone can help ?, then we can keep it to add to package. - If not will have to remove link and post again with fixes ...

SNIP- Removed old link, uploading in new post below soon...

Quote from JayFoxRox

Code:
- 1: Put the license.txt AND README.md in the package
- 2: List which files were changed and the date of the change (and a list of binary modifications you made if that's what you did too). People must be able to reproduce what you did and they should be able to understand what you did.
- 3b: a source offer (= a link to a repo which is valid for at least 3 years, so it should probably be in your control)

^^ DO THIS. It's the easiest. Just clone to some bigger git host such as github and you are almost guaranteed the repo will be available 24/7 for 3+ years ^^

OR

- 2: List which files were changed and the date of the change (and a list of binary modifications you made if that's what you did too). People must be able to reproduce what you did and they should be able to understand what you did.
- 3b: a source offer in the form of your e-mail address which is valid for 3 years but you must be able to respond to these requests in time and you'd have to guarantee that you don't loose the modified code in the meantime. (Which is nearly impossible for private persons as hdd crashes could occur which would mean legal trouble)

^^ Don't do this one! It's too hard ^^

OR

- 3a: Include the source code directly (including the .git stuff because it contains the list of changes)

^^ Could do this one ^^

(there are probably more possible variations etc. - check the license.. it's easy to read)

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, but It isn't working, When I start it it gives me 'Citra sandy has stopped working'

You mean pokemon x/y ?, are other ... is you're hardware OK ?

Will try a video, few moments, Keep all in same folder are spprate folder, Don't mix files.

EDIT: Uploading video, My sky upload speed shit lol, so will be about 10mins

Last edited by drwhojan,

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
New link - <snip>

Old one had mixed files - Yes the game "Freezes During Game Play is what you guy's men't"

Found out what files make Pokemon work.. But cannot say for Resions, it's NOT
the Citra Emulator, Go figure :yay3ds:

My video, Fixed echo audio.

Hi mate, is this the Franken Build dated 15/8 you where talking about?.
And also why can you not say whats up with pokemon if its not the emu? thanks dude.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed link in quote -rp
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi mate, is this the Franken Build dated 15/8 you where talking about?.
And also why can you not say whats up with pokemon if its not the emu? thanks dude.

The because that file is kind of illegal but sure it's not far off in the user folder...

Are copy/paste override the whole lot to other folder, citra you may have are using

Testing, Kind of works and not work with nightly builds, Chinese all yes, Franken yes, maybe more untested on, Original citra no

Last edited by drwhojan,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New link - <snip>
Dude, this is YET another build without the sources bundled. This is like the fifth time you do this after being told each time that it's a no-no?

This time there was even an illegal file bundled in (shared_font.bin) which comes from a 3DS NAND dump, which you can't share on here!

It's an huge waste of time for the moderation team to manually remove your links each time - this is your last chance, you either get this right from now on or I'll have to block you from this thread.

Thanks.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, this is YET another build without the sources bundled. This is like the fifth time you do this after being told each time that it's a no-no?

This time there was even an illegal file bundled in (shared_font.bin) which comes from a 3DS NAND dump, which you can't share on here!

It's an huge waste of time for the moderation team to manually remove your links each time - this is your last chance, you either get this right from now on or I'll have to block you from this thread.

Thanks.

O Well there's the ticket, blurted out... xd

OK.. will do, On the other had did not know until told, can't keep and eye on every signal final that was used in some one else files, they get mixed. in copy/pasting

Someone came up with idea that caught on fast about, are mistake, hang on a mo give that a try lol - was not aware is was illegal until few hrs ago, was told by PM

Last edited by drwhojan,

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks.
Wait why is his build illegal?.
Once he removes the Shared Front file its perfectly fine. He has the source code included since its from DaMans build and you can see the edits he made himself here.
This is "NOT" illegal but do explain how it is..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

O Well there's the ticket, blurted out... xd

OK.. will do, On the other had did not know until told, can't keep and eye on every signal final that was used in some one else files, they get mixed. in copy/pasting

Someone came up with idea that caught on fast about, are mistake, hang on a mo give that a try lol - was not aware is was illegal until few hrs ago, was told by PM
Dude your edits are based off DaMans build am i right?. Also everything you done have been posted here?. Well then your builds are legal the source is here for them.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Once he removes the Shared Front file its perfectly fine. He has the source code included since its from DaMans build and you can see the edits he made himself here.
It's quicker for me to send you to JayFoxRox's post a few pages ago: http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-26#post-6602088

Dude your edits are based off DaMans build am i right?. Also everything you done have been posted here?. Well then your builds are legal the source is here for them.
GBAtemp can't really classify as a "source repo". This stuff needs to be on GitHub or included in the archive itself.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

From the "ReadMe.txt" that came together with the build he posted: "Citra emulators made by Franken build, modified by the http://tieba.baidu.com/ team.".

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
It's quicker for me to send you to JayFoxRox's post a few pages ago: http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-26#post-6602088

GBAtemp can't really classify as a "source repo". This stuff needs to be on GitHub or included in the archive itself.

This is just JayRayFox trying to make things harder on people. A Readme with a link to DaMans page plus the edits he made himself (as can be seen here on this thread) should be more then enough for them guys.
This is not based on that Chinese build with no source. DaMans source is here, DaMan posted his builds here. I honestly dont understand whats up now. I did understand when it came to the Chinese build (Even if i did still think it was a shitty move banning it outright). But now your even banning/blocking your own sites users fixes to the emu. This just takes the biscuit to be honest.

From the "ReadMe.txt" that came together with the build he posted: "Citra emulators made by Franken build, modified by the http://tieba.baidu.com/ team.".
Franken build is not made by the chinese. Its made by our very own DaMan.

Also MANY games now run fullspeed for me with this new Franken Build. The sound is more messed up in it but OMG the speed!.

Reactions: drwhojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__