Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

JohnJohn3484

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
When i try to run Pokemon Omegaruby with latest nightly or BE i get these errors:
citra.png

It also seems like its missing some textures like attack effects. My specs are:
Intel Core i5 6500
Amd Radeon HD 6850
Windows 10
8 GB RAM

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
When i try to run Pokemon Omegaruby with latest nightly or BE i get these errors:
View attachment 80201

It also seems like its missing some textures like attack effects. My specs are:
Intel Core i5 6500
Amd Radeon HD 6850
Windows 10
8 GB RAM
The missing particles effects are the cause of missing Geometry Shader which generates particle effects. However, that feature wasn't included on the emulator because it create more issues with other features. But the purple texts, I have no clue.

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if you want to play pokemon omega ruby or alpha sapphire with effects on battle and title screen just use BE 0.1.86 it has geometric shaders. works great here i only use it for that game

kiranotter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious why in Zelda, A link between Worlds, Link doesn't run in a straight line, in any direction. It's always a couple of degrees to the left or right?

Otherwise Citra runs great! :)

Edit: It's always to the left.

Last edited by kiranotter,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you want to play pokemon omega ruby or alpha sapphire with effects on battle and title screen just use BE 0.1.86 it has geometric shaders. works great here i only use it for that game

if only jayfoxrox would re-work his original geometric shaders into the new citra, don't matter if have some conflict's for BE that can be fixed up, that would be grate.

Last edited by drwhojan,

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if only jayfoxrox would re-work his original geometric shaders into the new citra, don't matter if have some conflict's for BE that can be fixed up, that would be grate.

I do have it rebased locally (not to latest master though), but I don't push it because idiots like you blindly put it into unofficial builds.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do have it rebased locally (not to latest master though), but I don't push it because idiots like you blindly put it into unofficial builds.

Very nice , I place your re-base into main citra some time ago most games was half the speed as was using interpreter , I know you need some more TODO fix up's that was on your list.
https://github.com/JayFoxRox/citra/pull/49

and yes
"DO NOT PUT THIS INTO UNOFFICIAL BUILDS"

although would be good to test as local as your last post.
"and no don't like to talk shit about you, your one off the best supports that they is"

Last edited by drwhojan,

Yukki

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone help me with this? When i start Story of seasons i got this:

Attachments

• Citra.PNG
    Citra.PNG
    326.5 KB · Views: 275

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried any of the Monster Hunter games or Corpse Party recently? I own them but always found the font size a bit too small and hard to read in them. Would be cool if even one of them worked in Citra. I looked at the google docs page but it is a bit outdated as it says Paper Jam Bros does nothing but back on page 294 it worked. P.S. the reason it is hard for me to read the small font is because I am legally blind, so no hating.

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried Corpse Party on the latest nightly build and it works really well. It did freeze up during the chapter 1 intro but restarting the emulator fixed that, after which I said no to chapter 1\s intro and now it works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.