Kaptain Kek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SeannyM said:
Slushie3DS said:
What OS is that? Mac with some theme or GNU/Linux?

Can't see it mattering too much, but it's Mac OS X 10.10.2, no theme. Sometimes I wish it wasn't Mac though; after seeing the hardware I could've got with the money I used to buy this overpriced thing, I almost died. For now, I'm stuck with this crappy Intel integrated GPU and a now outdated processor. Oops, I kinda got off-topic, didn't I. :P

At least you know better now.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Any plans to release a prebuild linux emulator?

Nope, even less likely than a Windows build, quite frankly because the Linux build is easy enough to set up anyway. Also, in the long run binary distribution would be handled through distribution repository maintainers, not us.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried and I cant get it. Could you upload a zip of citra?

I've already stated once that we don't compile incomplete projects for general download here. That creates a mess. You'll have to wait for a public release if you do not understand how to compile the source.

LuigiBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Minecraft.PNG
    Minecraft.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: Margen67

p3rand0r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
Nope, even less likely than a Windows build, quite frankly because the Linux build is easy enough to set up anyway. Also, in the long run binary distribution would be handled through distribution repository maintainers, not us.

I've tried to compile and, and i think with a half success , when i try to run yeti3ds it shows something like
Do you have any idea why?

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!!!!!! Finally got latest Citra and its working.
I'm glad that you got it. I didn't mean to sound harsh, but putting up links to unfinished projects is kind of taboo here. I'm sure you can understand that we wouldn't want a million unfinished builds floating around.

LuigiBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad that you got it. I didn't mean to sound harsh, but putting up links to unfinished projects is kind of taboo here. I'm sure you can understand that we wouldn't want a million unfinished builds floating around.

I understand. and what games run on it other than homebrew? (I know they wont completely run just wondering what games at least load)

no1dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because once it's playable, it'll be probably the most comprehensive version of the game to play? It may have a lot of the nostalgic glitches removed, sure, but you can't deny it is better than the original in terms of visuals and smoother gameplay (30 FPS vs 20, higher resolution textures and models).

At any rate, it's exciting to watch this emulator grow on a weekly basis.

I play with 60 fps on my Project64 not sure what you're talking about its capped at 60.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ocarina of Time on the N64 runs at 20 FPS, not 60. What you are referring to is likely Project64's VI/s counter, which is not the same as the game's internal FPS necessarily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo