Homebrew Citra 3D via VR?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,197
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
now i know citra doesn't support 3D, and this would be a niche feature, but, I recently got myself an oculus rift, and I've been thinking, it'd probably be neat to play citra, upscaled, in 3D without the fiddlyness of looking at the 3DS at the right angle, without frame drops

i know we're a long way away from getting games to run properly in the first place, but if you think about it, it'd be an interesting goal
being able to use the 3DS 3D properly

I can't quite think of how it'd work, but i feel like it'd probably work similarly to how vorpx has a mode that has a "virtual screen" which is flat, but has depth to it instead of rendering in VR mode

don't yell at me, it's just a suggestion... and a bit of rambling with a sprinkle of curiosity
i used the search feature, this seems to be the first time this has been discussed. i might be insane and y'all are gonna go apeshit on me, probably lol

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you would need is a build of citra that could support 3D what'soever. If you have that though, you could probably just view it using the 3D mode on bigscteen vr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...