Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nknave said:
Rcolon85 said:
Damn i cant get ghostbusters to work or wii sports resort

Read my Post on the previous page 6.

Using PreLoader, change to IOS249 as System Menu and will work, if you want to still have settings options, use IOS35.

Cheers.

Thanks it did work 100% i did the gb eject trick and im fine wii sports resort worked like a charm.....

1 thing thou, i had to disable reload to Ios249 in the hacks.did you do the same?

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey ChokeD you have left out ".net" on the end of your sig for cioscorp
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
When I was playing Brawl (original disk) with my brother, his controller became completely unresponsive whilst the game continued (but was still synced)

Is it possible brawl has a problem with the new cIOS36 using rev13b DIP?

I will see if I can replicate this error, it might have just been a freak of nature
wink.gif

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
cheech794 said:
How does this work with GC multi-iso dvd's?

Use the WiiGator_cmios_0.2_Installer from the cIOSCORP package and put multi disc in drive and it will show as a gamecube game in the disc channel. load as any disk and you will be took to the screen to select which disc you want to play

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
rommy667 said:
Thanks a lot for the update
smile.gif
Im still on 3.2E with orignal CIOSCORPS & the reason is EVERTHING I throw at it just WORKS even ghostbusters so,Im thinking of updating but on the other hand if it aint broke........so I dont know what to do

I am intrigued to know exactly what you have in terms of preloader, iso version, bootmii and if you are soft or hard modded?

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
how bout make a new thread about how to make disc loading possible without cioscorp instead of posting it in the FUCKING CIOSCORP thread?

like really that is a huge slap in the face to the guys that made this possible. in closing beat it scrub

champ out.

No need to get pissed off - I was just elaborating more on what someone else already posted about. Also, you should read the post more carefully. I am not endorsing one method over another, I'm just listing some of the pros and cons of both methods and stating why I use one instead of another. There's nothing wrong with cIOScorp if that's what you want to use.

madcow007

Trophies
XP
Country
xfcrowman you should try setting the system menu IOS to ciosrev14 "249" in preloader i have not tested this method yet but it should allow you to load from disc channel and bypass the 002 error and such

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its true....i got ghostbusters and wii sports resort to work like that...but you have to disable the reload ios 249 in the hacks...at least thats what i did

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had trouble with this and preloader at first, but after using the hacks.ini from the topic started by da_letter_a, it worked just great.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using an older CIOSCorp, I think v2 from Hackmii package?, Neogamma R6, & 4.0 Nintendo firmware w/ Bannerbomb hack... Most posts I have seen are using cios rev13 or 14. I use rev 9, because when I tried to update to 13, it jacked my disc channel up completely, even when trying to reinstall CIOSCorp to fix it. Same for 12 & 13b. I had to go back to rev9 when i finished.

What im coming to is, will CIOSCorp work fine with my rev9? So far, all games I have work well, other than some lag... (Conduit, Metroid P3, Pikmin, Mario PT, ect.).

If so, will it fix any lag or game compatibility? The only game that I had found to not work with the things I have now is "Ghost Busters", in which the eject trick works. (I dont have the game myself yet, but I have played my bros, & am thinking about it).

EDIT: Ive decided to stick with what I have, because my bro said he has Indiana Jones, & he says it works great, along with my "The Conduit", which works flawlessly. I did the same to his wii as i did to mine, so im lead to believe he got a bad iso of Ghost Busters.

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why 17 cIOS are cIOS 33 ? Was it the same with the other release of cioscorp ?
Why cIOS 38 and 53 are cIOS 249 ?

This troubles my mind.

The first pack cIOScorp v1 contains the original IOS to overwrite cIOScorp ("erase") if wanted.

The new pack contains only cIOS.

Would you please explain this details please because i want to upgrade cIOScorp but don't want to make a mess.

I run a 3.2 wii with rev14 and cIOScorpv2.

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
tomazzzi said:
Thanks a lot.

Let s hope it won t give me a bunch or error 1022 like the 3.1 did.

Report as soon as possible.

I get get 1022 when trying to install the paper mario 60hz wad.

Will cIOSCORP 3.2 solve this?

So far Ive only used online method step 1-14: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835

Solved!
Wadfile was corrupt.
afterre-inserted the same wad to the sd card it worked!

Jedis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked great, thanks
smile.gif

Uninstall is the usual nintendo system update, yes? Or load a nand backup with BootMii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P