Hacking cIOSCORP v3.2 Release!

xo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed the .wad files in the wad folder of my sd card. should I run the was files individual with my Wad manager? Or should these wads be put into the Apps folder?

thanks

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xo23 said:
I placed the .wad files in the wad folder of my sd card. should I run the was files individual with my Wad manager? Or should these wads be put into the Apps folder?

thanks
Your putting the files in the wrong place.

Open the 3.2_dmm.rar file, drag and drop all folders onto your sd as they are to the root of your stick. Then put your sd back in the wii.

To da_letter_a,

empty your inbox, no one can send you any PM's unless you empty it.
smile.gif

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since it maxes out the revision number - would one then encounter an error while trying 2 overwrite it with a normal ios with a msg something like title with higher version already installed/exists?

I am just curious as to whether or not it will allow you to overwrite it or if it will error out.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:
Since it maxes out the revision number - would one then encounter an error while trying 2 overwrite it with a normal ios with a msg something like title with higher version already installed/exists?

I am just curious as to whether or not it will allow you to overwrite it or if it will error out.

Long has your running the wad manager under a Cios it shouldn't be a problem but i haven't tested but i have downgraded Official IOS's like that with no problem

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Skarface05 said:

I think this is mainly aimed for disc based upgrades of IOS in order to play games.

But it should be fine.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed this on my Wii earlier today, with no ill effect. I have a 4.1 USA Wii, and I have preloader installed, so there are no conflicts that I'm aware of.

Thanks for this though. This will make an assortment of things easier. (Brawl+ with backup discs, disc channel loading for family members, etc.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...