Hacking cIOSCORP LU64+ equivalent and priiloader

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so im planning on installing cIOSCORP v3.6 on my LU64 equivalent wii with sm 4.2E.
and i have priiloader installed.
will cioscorp replace ios70 and remove priiloader making myself vulnerable to a brick?
is cioscorp even worth installing on my wii? because i heard that nintendo added a chip to newer wiis that removes the ability of reading dvds? or am i mistaken?
will it brick it? (how do i find out if my wii has the d3-2 DVD drive)
i need help with these main questions?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hellow said:
so im planning on installing cIOSCORP v3.6 on my LU64 equivalent wii with sm 4.2E.
and i have priiloader installed.
will cioscorp replace ios70 and remove priiloader making myself vulnerable to a brick?
is cioscorp even worth installing on my wii? because i heard that nintendo added a chip to newer wiis that removes the ability of reading dvds? or am i mistaken?
will it brick it? (how do i find out if my wii has the d3-2 DVD drive)
i need help with these main questions?
Run NeogammaR8-rev15 and see if back-ups work. Do you have MCPlayer installed? If so does it play DVDs? Here is your answer.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only way to find out if you have a D3-2 is to try to read burned DVDs. Do what bula said and try a game through Neogamma or watch a DVD movie in mplayer and see.

cIOSCORP is not worth it in my opinion. I'm sure someone will post to disagree with me though.

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Only way to find out if you have a D3-2 is to try to read burned DVDs. Do what bula said and try a game through Neogamma or watch a DVD movie in mplayer and see.

cIOSCORP is not worth it in my opinion. I'm sure someone will post to disagree with me though.
I AGREE. its not needed. just use a usb loader. and it didnt add a chip. it took one out. =)

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have mplayer and i dont know if it just froze or it cant read dvds because when the dvd was supposed to be playing the wii froze and i had to hold the power button for like 10 secs to turn it off.
i only want cioscorp so i can play sam and max season 1 lol because it doesnt work with usb loaders

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hellow said:
i have mplayer and i dont know if it just froze or it cant read dvds because when the dvd was supposed to be playing the wii froze and i had to hold the power button for like 10 secs to turn it off.
i only want cioscorp so i can play sam and max season 1 lol because it doesnt work with usb loaders
Did you install its cIOS? -from MC-Player website

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Some people say Neogamma works for it. Try it and see. If it doesn't work, get cIOSCORP 3.6. Some games just don't play nice with loaders.

Not if he has a d3-2 DVD drive. Neogamma or cioscorp will not help.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. Forgot about the D3-2. If he has one, buying the game is the only answer unless he wants to replace the drive. USB Loaders don't work well with it (according to google).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...