Hacking Cios rev20 will come in September if Spain loses

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
e2razor said:
Referee was sh*t and Holland should have won, but we will get rev20 so no worries.
wink.gif
#
agree with the first part

Ref was shite and from England, so now we have a clean sweep on our performances in S Africa , Spain were a bit soft falling over all the time, Crappest world cup ever on the pitch, if it wasnt for the S African fans it would have been dire,

anyway regardless congratulations/felicitacions Spain

Bring it on cIOS r20

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as rev20 works with triiforce, dual layered games, etc, I'm looking forward to it. I'm just sick of how with each release something is broken. Why not just wait till everything works right and then release it... don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work everyone does, but why bother if its not 100% working?

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm glad the netherlands lost. So, 'my country'. I'm sick of the soccer shit.
Anyway.
Rev20. That's way more interesting than chasing a ball.
Any new features? I hope for standard 002 error fix... I still always have to select it. Not that bad, but I always forget the first time XD

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Luigi728 said:
I'm glad the netherlands lost. So, 'my country'. I'm sick of the soccer shit.
Anyway.
Rev20. That's way more interesting than chasing a ball.
Any new features? I hope for standard 002 error fix... I still always have to select it. Not that bad, but I always forget the first time XD

That's a loader issue, the loader should do it by default. The proper method to fix 002 error in the cIOS is complicated and not worth the effort.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Enough off-topic about soccer, guys, otherwise I'll have to close this thread
ph34r.gif

I like talking about World Dish or World Platter or whatever you've been having. It's very interesting, compared to curling. There's lots of falling down and a ball that's big enough for me to see on my old analog TV with converter box. I have one suggestion: Use your hands, dummies. Is this something that you simply forget to do? Your fingers don't seem to be otherwise engaged while you're playing. I could understand the hands-off business if you were carrying an egg in a spoon down the field or if, like me when I play soccer with my kids in the backyard, you were holding a beer and a cigar. Maybe, being foreigners, you need both hands free at all times to gesticulate wildly at referees or, if you're French, at your coach. Take a tip from American basketball players and learn some dirty words.

Paah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
He said on his twitter earlier that IOS reloading is blocked and NAND emulation bugs are fixed in rev20. Don't know about other stuff.

bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Posted 2 hours ago @twitter ...

QUOTE said:
cIOSX rev20 is almost finished. Easter egg implemented. Now betatesters are checking all the features. Thinking srsly in a public beta...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bros said:
Posted 2 hours ago @twitter ...

QUOTE said:
cIOSX rev20 is almost finished. Easter egg implemented. Now betatesters are checking all the features. Thinking srsly in a public beta...

Hell yes!!! The only thing I'm disappointed in is that IOS reloading for USB isn't blocked.... yet. I'm sure it will be done at some point though, possibly with rev20 or 21?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
D34DL1N3R said:
Hell yes!!! The only thing I'm disappointed in is that IOS reloading for USB isn't blocked.... yet. I'm sure it will be done at some point though, possibly with rev20 or 21?
It could be that the block IOS reload is the easter egg
wink.gif

Nice to hear that its almost finished!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FIX94 said:
D34DL1N3R said:
wink.gif

IOS Reload block is implemented, but only for disc loading. And i know what the easter egg is, and it's not IOS Reload block.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiPower said:
FIX94 said:
D34DL1N3R said:
wink.gif

IOS Reload block is implemented, but only for disc loading. And i know what the easter egg is, and it's not IOS Reload block.
Let me guess...it's an alternative Song, probably one from my lovely lady Bieber :3?

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blue-K said:
WiiPower said:
FIX94 said:
D34DL1N3R said:
wink.gif

Let me guess...it's an alternative Song, probably one from my lovely lady Bieber :3?
NVM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...