Hacking Cios rev20 will come in September if Spain loses

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
Vamos Las Narangas !! I have too many Spanish friends who will message me if they win, and england were shite.

Anyway he's only messing its called being a dry
smile.gif
Its prob delayed due to 4.3 all the haters relax your gonna test it anyway

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Waninkoko to take his time with the cIOS since 4.3 System Menu came out and you never know something good may come out of the New cIOS!

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this to get released, I just hope with the world cup talk going around that Waninkoko doesn't decide to throw some vuvuzelas in the background of the installer.

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
Paul The octupussy picked Spain, the last time he was wrong was in the Euro final so I am sticking a tenner on Holland !!!!

hahaha world series my ass !!

"The World Cup" The Biggest Sporting Event in the world !!!! actually

(unless your from North America) however the rest of the world viewing/fans etc still makes this the biggest event in sport in the world.

Oh heads up to North American - Footy (soc-cer) Fans, keep the faith !!!

rasta1777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DiZ420 said:
Wass the Wherl Coop?
unsure.gif

Its just the biggest sporting event in the world, unlike the "supra boul" or the "woulrld seerees", which no one outside the US cares much about.
Google is your friend
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rasta1777 said:
DiZ420 said:
Wass the Wherl Coop?
unsure.gif

Its just the biggest sporting event in the world, unlike the "supra boul" or the "woulrld seerees", which no one outside the US cares much about.
Google is your friend
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

You seriously registered just to post that? Wow, sweet sarcasm fail there, bud! Also LOL at everyone who missed the loose vs. lose bit. At least, I assume that was a joke.

OT: Any idea if this will work ok as a replacement system menu IOS? I was able to successfully in the past but not recently; don't remember which versions of cIOS I tried it with. I don't care to install Corp but my USB drive is preoccupied at times. Plus disc-loading is starting to feel old-school.
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
thesund0g said:
rasta1777 said:
DiZ420 said:
Wass the Wherl Coop?
unsure.gif

Google is your friend
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

You seriously registered just to post that? Wow, sweet sarcasm fail there, bud! Also LOL at everyone who missed the loose vs. lose bit. At least, I assume that was a joke.

OT: Any idea if this will work ok as a replacement system menu IOS? I don't care to install Corp but I like to "dumb it down a bit" when the kids come over. Plus disc-loading is starting to feel old-school.
smile.gif

if you checks hes joined date he actually joined 31 May 06, so im guessin your comment way based on his single post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill