Hacking Cios 38 Rev 14 and the wii fit board

Laughlyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i'm runnin a custom updated 4.1e with USB GX, IOS222/223 with 38/37 merger and CIOS38rev14 and i think 36rev10 if i remeber correctly, with Bootmii installed and a NAND backup and preloader 0.29 and 4.1e hacks.

i've only just got round to using Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus and the balance board since i softmodded my wii and i've noticed that after using the balance board i get the 'System files are corrupted' screen. easily rectified by entering maintenece mode and re-installing cios 38 rev 14, but the games play fine up until u quit out and i get the error.

Is this a know issue with rev14 and is there a fix for it at all?
ever since installin Bootmii i've noticed my Wii has become a lil bit buggy and occassionally the remotes de-sync fromt he wii when changin batteries ect.

thanks in advance for any help

Laughlyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just discovered its not the wii fit board but actually anything i try to sync to the wii other than the first remote causes the System files are corrupt screen, when i install rev 14 again the wii is sorted but the remotes ar eall de-sync'd not sure if its because its the way i'm sync'ing is via the remote settings or not

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laughlyn said:
just discovered its not the wii fit board but actually anything i try to sync to the wii other than the first remote causes the System files are corrupt screen, when i install rev 14 again the wii is sorted but the remotes ar eall de-sync'd not sure if its because its the way i'm sync'ing is via the remote settings or not
Laughlyn: Were you able to find a fix for your problem? I'm having the same issue with Wii Fit Plus, as I posted here.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Laughlyn said:

That's fucked up. You should try to sync via the button -- though I've never heard of the remote sync causing such an issue. Do you have the system menu patched to use another IOS via Preloader or whatever?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far