Cios 38 Rev 14 and the wii fit board

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Laughlyn, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Laughlyn
    OP

Laughlyn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys, i'm runnin a custom updated 4.1e with USB GX, IOS222/223 with 38/37 merger and CIOS38rev14 and i think 36rev10 if i remeber correctly, with Bootmii installed and a NAND backup and preloader 0.29 and 4.1e hacks.

i've only just got round to using Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus and the balance board since i softmodded my wii and i've noticed that after using the balance board i get the 'System files are corrupted' screen. easily rectified by entering maintenece mode and re-installing cios 38 rev 14, but the games play fine up until u quit out and i get the error.

Is this a know issue with rev14 and is there a fix for it at all?
    ever since installin Bootmii i've noticed my Wii has become a lil bit buggy and occassionally the remotes de-sync fromt he wii when changin batteries ect.

thanks in advance for any help

2. skedone

skedone GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2008
    United States
    well mate i have the same setup minus the 222/223 and i have no issues atall

3. Laughlyn
    OP

Laughlyn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    just discovered its not the wii fit board but actually anything i try to sync to the wii other than the first remote causes the System files are corrupt screen, when i install rev 14 again the wii is sorted but the remotes ar eall de-sync'd not sure if its because its the way i'm sync'ing is via the remote settings or not

4. sYndrome13

sYndrome13 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2008
    United States
    Laughlyn: Were you able to find a fix for your problem? I'm having the same issue with Wii Fit Plus, as I posted here.

5. thesund0g

thesund0g GBAtemp Fan

Aug 6, 2009
    The Boonies
    That's fucked up. You should try to sync via the button -- though I've never heard of the remote sync causing such an issue. Do you have the system menu patched to use another IOS via Preloader or whatever?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice