Cios 38 Rev 14 and the wii fit board

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Laughlyn, Nov 2, 2009.

Nov 2, 2009
  1. Laughlyn
    OP

Newcomer Laughlyn Advanced Member

United States
    Hey guys, i'm runnin a custom updated 4.1e with USB GX, IOS222/223 with 38/37 merger and CIOS38rev14 and i think 36rev10 if i remeber correctly, with Bootmii installed and a NAND backup and preloader 0.29 and 4.1e hacks.

i've only just got round to using Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus and the balance board since i softmodded my wii and i've noticed that after using the balance board i get the 'System files are corrupted' screen. easily rectified by entering maintenece mode and re-installing cios 38 rev 14, but the games play fine up until u quit out and i get the error.

Is this a know issue with rev14 and is there a fix for it at all?
    ever since installin Bootmii i've noticed my Wii has become a lil bit buggy and occassionally the remotes de-sync fromt he wii when changin batteries ect.

thanks in advance for any help

2. skedone

Member skedone GBAtemp Fan

United States
    well mate i have the same setup minus the 222/223 and i have no issues atall

3. Laughlyn
    OP

Newcomer Laughlyn Advanced Member

United States
    just discovered its not the wii fit board but actually anything i try to sync to the wii other than the first remote causes the System files are corrupt screen, when i install rev 14 again the wii is sorted but the remotes ar eall de-sync'd not sure if its because its the way i'm sync'ing is via the remote settings or not

4. sYndrome13

Member sYndrome13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Laughlyn: Were you able to find a fix for your problem? I'm having the same issue with Wii Fit Plus, as I posted here.

5. thesund0g

Member thesund0g GBAtemp Fan

Antarctica
    That's fucked up. You should try to sync via the button -- though I've never heard of the remote sync causing such an issue. Do you have the system menu patched to use another IOS via Preloader or whatever?