wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry, please dont get mad at me, but really who cares. the game is good but really. this is what will happen its going to come out and then the sales will suck. it is a cult game and really only a few people know about it that even care about it. i think this game is just like the earthbound series (mother), it may be a good game but its not a giant be any means, thats what i think. dont attack me, lets get just talk about the game what do you think will happen, will it sell a lot. or will it sell maybe 60,000, what do you think.

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I care about the game and im buying it, don't know and don't really care who buys it and doesn't, i know i'll enjoy it alot though.

unliwiited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not excited about this game... i hate all the snes like graphics games on the DS, it makes the DS looks cheap & old school.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chrono Trigger is considered one of the best RPGs on the SNES. Even if many people didn't know about back then, today's gaming society is very different from yesterday, especially because of the net. A quick glance at IGN's biased 9.5 rating, and the sales will probably stack up.

I may be wrong, but I believe Chrono Trigger will be a hot selling game for the DS.

Aznhiga13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who knows if the graphics will really be snes style. Those screens we saw were from a japanese magazine that no one translated. Who knows, those pictures just could have been something else. Dont forget that in like 2 days, Square Enix might release a bunch of new info on this game.

I probably will be buying this game whether or not the graphics have changed. Its a classic.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean "who cares".A whole forum devoted to the Chrono Series care "Chrono Compendium"

Many japanese people you don't know care.

Im guessing your average everyday kid who uses google to retrieve information about the latest DS games from IGN,and sees a nice rating for Chrono Trigger DS will pick up the game.

Im guessing this game will sell good.....at least a million if not more....

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ds.jpg

A million isn't pushing it....it will be a hit.

but speculating it's going to sell good doesn't do any good......wait 5 months

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
The one thing i really hope, is its not a port, if its a really good remake like the ones they have been doing for FF that atlest they are trying to make a new great game, but if it is just a port, that is just lazy.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiidslover said:
The one thing i really hope, is its not a port, if its a really good remake like the ones they have been doing for FF that atlest they are trying to make a new great game, but if it is just a port, that is just lazy.
I rather see Chrono Trigger in it's sexy original 2D art.

Also it's a port....at least from the information we have on it now.
New dungeon and wireless mode.
Im guessing the New Dungeon will be Singing Mountain.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
I just hope for no gimmicky touch screen stuff.
QUOTEThe article touts "all-new dual screen presentation and Touch-Screen functionality", a "Wireless play mode", and a new dungeon! Ah, do you hear that? People are already speculating it's going to be Singing Mountain!

I wonder how the touch screen will be used.............can't be bad

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Eternal Myst said:
Also it's a port....at least from the information we have on it now.
New dungeon and wireless mode.
Im guessing the New Dungeon will be Singing Mountain.

And as for Wifi it'll most likely be the battle collosseum in 2300 , thus returning two pieces of lost locations from beta to final xD.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely care about it, and I will definitely be purchasing it.

Yeah, it does kind of suck that it appears to be only a port, without any enhanced graphics, or anything else too knew(although I did read that a new dungeon might be added). But still. This is one of the best made games that has ever been developed. And it's going to be nice to finally be able to play it on my DS(and no, I will not play it with a bunch of problems on SNEmulDS).

Now I really hope they port Earthbound, because I will definitely buy that too. But I doubt this will happen since Nintendo can't even be bothered to localize Mother 3 for us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.