Chrono Trigger coming to Wii Virtual Console

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,690
  • Replies 42

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it's true... but anyway i like the ds version way better then snes i played snes in the day. great game don't get me wrong i still have yet to beat it when i have the time.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
so it's true... but anyway i like the ds version way better then snes i played snes in the day. great game don't get me wrong i still have yet to beat it when i have the time.
True, actually I played the DS version first and have got to say that after buying the PSX version, they have done a superb job on the DS translation. And they made Frog's talking much more bearable.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DJPlace said:
True, actually I played the DS version first and have got to say that after buying the PSX version, they have done a superb job on the DS translation. And they made Frog's talking much more bearable.

forget it was on ps1 i never played that version probley the same has snes but with some movie screens and stuff so yeah. but back on topic. 8 bucks is not bad for a sqaure exix game. could be cheaper getting that then the ds version unless you don't own a wii then yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o