Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TTDSman18 said:
Its like disappeared.

Where are those sticks I grew up with? Now its all Stride, Eclipse, Orbit, 5 Gum and the stuff that does come in sticks is 2$ for 15 pieces ie double mint, that blue package that everyone loved because it was wintergreen but I always preffered peppermint because it wasnt a sweet flavor but a nice smell to cover up the smoke smell.

Anyway I quit smoking and use chewing gum (used cough drops like mthr said but they made me feel sick so I switched to altoids) but have to pay a shit load for stuff I paid a dollar for like 100 sticks when I was young and im shocked as to what the fuck happened.

Good job on quiting man
happy.gif
was it cos of my rant? xD im happy for ya

anyways.. i still like gum, i remeber when we used to have an awesome,maybe the best, brand of gum called Hubba Bubba, it was sooo good, and it was like $2 for like 6 pieces it was awesome, sadly i can't find any on selves anymore... and if i happen to come accross it its usally expensive and wrapped differently. ill see if i can get a pic :
hubba-bubba-strawberry.jpg

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow... A serious topic in EOF?
tongue.gif

@zeromac we still have those here although the strawberry one is the worst of the bunch.
@sumoka those are awesome.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...