Skyrim RRP - April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Sterling, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    Anyone who plays a game like Skyrim will eventually get bored with doing things. Sometimes playing a different character fixes it, but sometimes it doesn't. When you eventually run out of steam, you have to invent new things to keep your interest. One of the things I've found to help is doing an RRP. Its an acronym for Realistic Roleplay. Basically it's a journal of your character's exploits. Depending on how you write it, you can really flesh out what your character represents. From things as simple as values to how they speak and do battle. Some people are more hardcore about this than others. For example, someone who is on up there in the hardcore crowd will actually document their character's death and start over if they die for whatever reason. Which is cool, but I've deemed it kinda unnecessary. So, without further adieu, I present my first attempt at an RRP for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Be warned though, there will be spoilers throughout the RRP. If you hate spoilers, don't read further.

Final Build: http://skyrimcalculator.com/176322

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Sundas, 17 of Last Seed) Entry 1

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Morndas, 18th of Last Seed) Entry 2

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Turdas 19th of Last Seed) Entry 3

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Middas 20th of Last Seed) Entry 4

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Turdas, 21st of Last Seed)Entry 5

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Fredas 22nd of Last Seed) Entry 6

April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Loredas, 23rd of Last Seed) Entry 7
    April Stormflower - Myrmidon in Training (Sundas, 24th of Last Seed) Entry 8

April Stormflower - Mymidon in training (Morndas 25th of Last Seed) Entry 9

April Stormflower - Mymidon in training (Tirdas 26th of Last Seed) Entry 10

April Stormflower - Mymidon in training (Turdas 27th of Last Seed) Entry 11

April Stormflower - Mymidon in training (Fredas 28th of Last Seed) Entry 12

I will be updating this periodically. The update will be in a separate spoiler, so look out for it if you like it.

2. Gundam Eclipse

Member Gundam Eclipse True Demon Route

India
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. I had started something similar to this when I first played Skyrim(That is, a log) but lost the file later and was unable to continue it. Gonna do one again once I begin Skyrim once more after getting a new rig :3~
    In case anyone's interested, you can read what little I wrote in the log below, be warned, there are grammar mistakes, and its just terribly done in general :V
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Gonna post my new log here once I start Skyrim again V: Got any tips btw, on how to improve this?

3. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Well, since most everyone knows about the tutorial, or have played through it a lot, I would just skip the tutorial. The exception being if you mix it up a bit. A few users on Gamefaqs actually modified it a bit. Like one of them wrote his character was caught by some bounty hunters and handed over to the Imperials during the execution.

I also like the format. Its short and concise. Very few people do it this way and it works wonders when people do it correctly. You're on the right track, so try and improve on this.

4. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Journal has been updated. Check the OP.

5. ouch123

Member ouch123 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This is pretty cool. I wouldn't do it though, because there'd be a lot of entries like "Drank and made fortify restoration potions while repeatedly stripping and redressing in front of the court wizard and the Jarl's young children. Enchanted my gauntlets with +10000 pugilist damage. Punched a dragon back to Oblivion. Citizens of Whiterun questioned my nudity."

6. Sterling
    OP

United States
    You could do it that way, but you'd have to come up with a viable reason (Uber Sheogorath buff for instance).

7. ouch123

Member ouch123 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well, in that case, my entry would be a lot shorter:
    "Was doing the fish stick when a dragon attacked Whiterun. Wabbajack, wabbajack, wabbajack."

8. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Sheogorath is insane, not eccentric (the game does a horrible job of conveying that) and if he wants to give you superpowers, you'll get the regardless of whether or not you want them.