chunky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
had some bother with my wii and while am at work my son updated it to v4.0 and i dont have the HBC and i would like it back as i was going to do the usb loader i was thinking ov formatting it re-store to factory setting's so my question is if doing so will it change the version or am i fooked for the time been thanx in advance

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I've also updated to 4.0 through the network update, but I do have the HBC installed. Unfortunately I buggered things up by installing the patched IOS60 thingy without installing a cIOS. Am I buggered..?

I have a Wiikey on 1.9g firmware, and 4.0E firmware on my Wii...but Trucha Signed stuff and Scrubbed stuff doesn't work anymore. Is there any way I can install something using the Homebrew Channel to allow me to play Truch Signed and Scrubbed stuff? I've tried using GeckoOS 1.8 but it seems pretty useless - will only play discs that'll work on the Disc Channel anyway.

Am I going to have to wait for a new exploit too..?

Thanks in advance for any help.
biggrin.gif

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use preloader and no update hack to prevent the wii games from ever asking for an update. If the needed IOS are not installed, the game simply wont work, rather than ask for an update This pretty much makes it impossible for some kid, dumb ass, or drunk guy to update your wii.

Posts merged

use preloader and no update hack to prevent the wii games from ever asking for an update. If the needed IOS are not installed, the game simply wont work, rather than ask for an update This pretty much makes it impossible for some kid, dumb ass, or drunk guy to update your wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8