Hacking changing v4.0 back to 3.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter chunky
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,013
  • Replies Replies 12

chunky

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
teeside middlesbrough
Website
Visit site
XP
86
Country
had some bother with my wii and while am at work my son updated it to v4.0 and i dont have the HBC and i would like it back as i was going to do the usb loader i was thinking ov formatting it re-store to factory setting's so my question is if doing so will it change the version or am i fooked for the time been thanx in advance
 
as i am still searching there seems to be one on youtube but its not released there was a few bannerbomb and others cant remember was just wondering is it all fake or is it in the making
 
this is why i, and only i, get to touch my wii.
if some kids try to play my wii, i slap their faces.
 
I've also updated to 4.0 through the network update, but I do have the HBC installed. Unfortunately I buggered things up by installing the patched IOS60 thingy without installing a cIOS. Am I buggered..?

I have a Wiikey on 1.9g firmware, and 4.0E firmware on my Wii...but Trucha Signed stuff and Scrubbed stuff doesn't work anymore. Is there any way I can install something using the Homebrew Channel to allow me to play Truch Signed and Scrubbed stuff? I've tried using GeckoOS 1.8 but it seems pretty useless - will only play discs that'll work on the Disc Channel anyway.

Am I going to have to wait for a new exploit too..?

Thanks in advance for any help.
biggrin.gif
 
Upgraded again via the update network

then use 4.0 to 3.3 downgrader

i recon you ios60 might get replaced
 
use preloader and no update hack to prevent the wii games from ever asking for an update. If the needed IOS are not installed, the game simply wont work, rather than ask for an update This pretty much makes it impossible for some kid, dumb ass, or drunk guy to update your wii.

Posts merged

use preloader and no update hack to prevent the wii games from ever asking for an update. If the needed IOS are not installed, the game simply wont work, rather than ask for an update This pretty much makes it impossible for some kid, dumb ass, or drunk guy to update your wii.
 

Site & Scene News