Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I am not going to give in to the shitty 256kbps mp3 files sold by Amazon or the slightly more decent 320kbps peasantry.

FLAC/AIFF master race. Always. To let this happen, I need my CDs to be ripped.

^this
CD's are still perfect to store audio because are lossless. WAV/FLAC/AIFF and many other formats are close enough but I read about audiophiles saying that an audio CD store even more than these formats, they will start to complain if the CD industry stops without a worthy replacement.
as for me, I'm ok with FLAC or even 400kbps AAC/M4A. I only opt for 160kbps AAC/M4A minimum if storage space is critical.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^this
CD's are still perfect to store audio because are lossless. WAV/FLAC/AIFF and many other formats are close enough but I read about audiophiles saying that an audio CD store even more than these formats, they will start to complain if the CD industry stops without a worthy replacement.
as for me, I'm ok with FLAC or even 400kbps AAC/M4A. I only opt for 160kbps AAC/M4A minimum if storage space is critical.

Pfftt... If you aren't listening to vinyl you might as well just be pouring hot lava in your ears for all the "quality" you're getting.

:lol: jk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o