firephoenixdxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,
First of all - no, this isn't a "how to unbrick" question.
Today I decided to install CBHC and I have some questions.
During the install nothing wrong happened, but after the auto-reboot there was no menu shown but the Haxchi install showed the same sign as the "DONT TOUCH" app.
The post of CBHC stated that if no menu pops up, just restart the installer. But im scared that starting Haxchi would brick - because it has the warning "!" (it's still called Haxchi)
I hope I explained well (enough) and am looking forward to any help.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
im guessing you installed haxchi only and not cbhc imo. the icon can change if you have the files for it on sd even if your not installing cbhc, also do a nand backup first so that way even if you brick you can recover.

firephoenixdxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I managed to fix it (CBHC now works properly), but I'm having a problem with uninstalling. Running the installer and pressing B doesn't work, the thing is still called "DONT TOUCH ME". Any idea how to fix that?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I managed to fix it (CBHC now works properly), but I'm having a problem with uninstalling. Running the installer and pressing B doesn't work, the thing is still called "DONT TOUCH ME". Any idea how to fix that?
the icon wont disapear.

if you run cbhc installer again it will uninstall cbhc but you still have the dont touch me symbol, after you shutdown your wiiu and confirm cbhc menu doesnt show up just go into memory management and delete the dont touch me program.

Reactions: firephoenixdxd

firephoenixdxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
the icon wont disapear.

if you run cbhc installer again it will uninstall cbhc but you still have the dont touch me symbol, after you shutdown your wiiu and confirm cbhc menu doesnt show up just go into memory management and delete the dont touch me program.

okay thanks. i dont have a nand backup, so im trying to have the lowest brick chance possible

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think that's normal.
Actually it would be a good idea for the uninstaller to change the title to let you know it's safe to uninstall the title. For example change it to "Safe to remove". @FIX94 Maybe that's something you could look into?

Reactions: firephoenixdxd

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think that's normal.
Actually it would be a good idea for the uninstaller to change the title to let you know it's safe to uninstall the title. For example change it to "Safe to remove". @FIX94 Maybe that's something you could look into?
well you would need another picture on you sd since there is only the dont touch me picture in there to choose from lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.