Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Mandrake root etc. are very cheap. I can't put an exact figure on them (haven't played in a while) but 1 thousand should cover the cost for a few of them. This is also the case with Merman Meat etc.

Once you've sorted out your internet connection you'll need to set up your own shop (done when playing the story mode - from one of the shop options from the guy in the village). Finding other traders can take a while but it's usually worth the wait.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You get to keep the item. I'm pretty sure that question has already been answered in the thread.

You could even go into your own shop and gain duplicates at a discount price.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just looked in the General Wi-Fi forum and was surprised to find that no one had set up a thread with friend codes for online shops. Maybe because online timing issues makes it difficult.

I'll probably set up an online shop with some of my rare items this weekend, and start a thread for GBAtemp CV:OoE online shops.

Guess that means switching the router over to stupid WEP for a while. Can't wait for the DSi WPA support.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I started a thread in the Wi-Fi General Chat forum if anyone is interested in doing some online shopping / trading.

I put some Mandrake Root (2400) and Merman Meat (4000) in my shop if anyone still needs them.

Thread is here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114548

[Edit] Woops, sorry for double posting. I meant to edit that in up above. My bad.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I still need them
smile.gif
the problem being IDK how to set up my WFC, keep them for next week if nobody interested this week will ya? I'll try to hook up something.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
I still need them
smile.gif
the problem being IDK how to set up my WFC, keep them for next week if nobody interested this week will ya? I'll try to hook up something.
I'll still be playing this for quite a while, so no hurry. Only problem is, we both have to be online at the same time. So once you get your connection sorted out, post your FC in the Wi-Fi topic, or catch me on irc.

BTW, just got Death's Boss Medal! WooHoo.
yaynds.gif
Probably not that exciting for some, but I only have a few medals so far.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm aiming for ALL medals and boy, look at that Blackmoore! I tried using cheat codes to "test" how powerful he is, and it sure startled me that even with Dominus Agony activated he deals hundreds of damage (around 100++ maybe 200s)
wtf.gif
and his movements seem unavoidable, what with he lunging towards me and spitting damned fireballs (well, they are damned, as in belongs to demons, but yeah)

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Does anyone's DS power lights blink a few times during the transition from after the opening video to the title screen?

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Everybody's light blinks during the intro. The common theory is that the game is using it's wireless ability to search for a copy of Judgement to link up with.

Forte Dante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mimirochefort said:
sfunk said:
Everybody's light blinks during the intro. The common theory is that the game is using it's wireless ability to search for a copy of Judgement to link up with.

ah really? I'm still waiting for judgment but, whens the release date?

The 18th, so a couple days from now.Though it doesn't look very good.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey, how do I break those walls in Dracula's Castle? The ones with teeth, not the glowing ones, I find them untouchable with any glyph, how do I corss them?
castlevania_ooe_castle.png

The one at N36 and F22

It sucks, I can't get behind it....

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Raestloz said:
Hey, how do I break those walls in Dracula's Castle? The ones with teeth, not the glowing ones, I find them untouchable with any glyph, how do I corss them?
follow this way :
You can't cross them, you need to go to the other side to open it.
just look at the map, you can make your way to the other side from the subterrain then go up to the other side.

edit :
Is there a good way to gain exp ?
I find it difficult (slow) to level for the hidden cave trial.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
Raestloz said:
follow this way :
You can't cross them, you need to go to the other side to open it.
just look at the map, you can make your way to the other side from the subterrain then go up to the other side.

edit :
Is there a good way to gain exp ?
I find it difficult (slow) to level for the hidden cave trial.

You don't need to be very high leveled. It's passable at around 40 or so maybe even lower. You could just use a death ring or two. The important part is the setup that you have to go through it. .

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can you tell me the best setup for luck and where to get those?

I obviously used
Felicem Fio (or some such) to raise luck
Treasure Hat
Thief Ring

Now, what else should I use? What's the best armor and accessory after those? I currently use Sequined Dress and Lucky clover, I heard you can get some dress (Rob or Sob something) but where can you get one? Is it from cashmere thread quest?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dual Fortune Rings (can't remember if they stack) + the Luck boost glyph. The Fortune Rings will boost luck based on the amount of time you've played. So, if you've played 15 hours, it'll boost luck by 15.

It can be found in the room that's pitch black with some moving spikes. You can use the glyph that turns you into a small robot to break the spikes, once they are all broken the chest should pop up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: