Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
@jiggah
thx man

oww i got the bad ending, i'm still missing 1 villager ( the mom ), does anyone know where she is?
and there some wall that i can't break, the one that have some kind of force field, is it with Union glyph?

thx a lot guys:)

tangyi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
to manobon: it seems that Belmonts and Vampire Kiiler are not emphasized in OOE, so just play it as a new story of battles between an x-women with superperformance and Dracula's pursuers.

to it s'a me, M... : it's quiet easy if you pay more attention on searching all maps. Some of them are jailed in hidden room which you must break the wall to find them. If you don't find them all then just go through the game in Bad Ending, after the staff show the game will give you some tips on the villagers' position you missed.

to talesmeister: a tip, you can see two magnet points, one is above the platform which glyph locates and another is beneth. Use the beneth to launch to the right-side of platform, then prees R to hold the magnet point above the platform. Adjust your character's position to the left of magnet point (really JUST A LITTLE ), release R so the heroine will be launched to the right (the perfect position is you just reach the right edge of platform), hold UP botton as qiuckly as you can so you can obtain the glyph before you are blowed off from the left side of platform. In one word, appropriate position to launch makes it.

to Ph1l0z0ph3r: if you're blocked try to go back to the village and church to have a talk with villagers and that damned catholic father.

Ph1l0z0ph3r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got most of the Prison Map uncovered except for the very top where the ledge is too high for me to jump onto. Where can i get double jump or am i suppose to go somewhere else?

tangyi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
to Ph1l0z0ph3r: the last villager is on the top of the Prison. You will obtain the double jump after you finish the skull headbone boss.

Ph1l0z0ph3r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tangyi said:
to Ph1l0z0ph3r: the last villager is on the top of the Prison. You will obtain the double jump after you finish the skull headbone boss.

Dam im completely lost then. I only gotten two villagers. One in the Prison Island after talking to Albus and Kalidus Channel i think.

Nvm the Lighthouse finally popped up.

it s'a me M

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
No, okay, wait! i just beated the maneater, i got the double jump relic, i got the wing ability, but i can't figure where have i to go: no new areas opened, the last area where i had access was the skeleton cave...simply no new area opened. i thought i had to save all the villagers, cause on gamefaqs i saw that, when you have saved all the villagers, you can go to the dracula's castle, so i was forced to save everyone. so, i only want to know how can i proceed. Thanks. END OF THE TELEGRAM.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you get through the...
blue portal things on walls. They look like they would suck you in, but they don't; they just change color when you walk up to them. I've found them in Tymeo Mountains and Misty Forest Road.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Destructobot said:
blue portal things on walls. They look like they would suck you in, but they don't; they just change color when you walk up to them. I've found them in Tymeo Mountains and Misty Forest Road.

You must have a glyph called Paries
Where?
Fight Wallman in Dracula's Lair.
You can't kill him because he'll keep using potions which will increase his HP by 99999.
So wait for him to get inside the wall, then the glyph will appear, absorb it and Wallman will be trapped inside the wall. Awesome huh?
tongue.gif

LianLi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, i need help, i just finished Minera Prison+Kalidus Channel+Light House.
what do i do next? theres no new area unlocked or something...

ganesh2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I simply cannot manage to kill dracula..

At the second part of the fight when he throws bats i get killed...

Is there a way to avoid it ?

By the way, whats the deal with the numbers on the right of the main menu, i think they're related to the use of the glyphs , but does it have a further use ?

LianLi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LianLi said:
hey guys, i need help, i just finished Minera Prison+Kalidus Channel+Light House.
uh...anyone? need a little help here

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
Destructobot said:

You must have a glyph called Paries
Where?
Fight Wallman in Dracula's Lair.
You can't kill him because he'll keep using potions which will increase his HP by 99999.
So wait for him to get inside the wall, then the glyph will appear, absorb it and Wallman will be trapped inside the wall. Awesome huh?
tongue.gif
Do I need a special glyph/item to absorb it faster? Because I can't absorb in time and the bombs hit me.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out XD I didn't know you could absorb glyphs from a certain distance.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tangyi said:
to manobon: it seems that Belmonts and Vampire Kiiler are not emphasized in OOE, so just play it as a new story of battles between an x-women with superperformance and Dracula's pursuers.

Probably one of the most reasonable suggestions I've heard Ever on a forum- =^D thanks, tangyi!

And, whilst I do miss my Belmonts, I am getting very engrossed into this game/story- I'll be sure to scour this thread for answers when I get stuck

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LianLi said:
LianLi said:
uh...anyone? need a little help here
Did you get the Serpent Scale from the Lighthouse? Or whatever it was.

Go back to the Kalidus Channel. There should be a third exit you can start from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...