Gaming Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunstarblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jos7960 said:
nin10do said:
my exam results are out online today. when i woke up i checked for castlevania before looking up my results
tongue.gif

Thats right! Prioritize
tongue.gif

Downloading the jap version to try it on M3 real and supercard lite.

Awesome, report your results later.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looks like a cool game...I've heard the first two for GBA aren't all that amazing, but I started playing Aria of Sorrow last night and really like it so far. I figured I should play them in order before getting into the new one.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
concealed identity said:
looks like a cool game...I've heard the first two for GBA aren't all that amazing, but I started playing Aria of Sorrow last night and really like it so far. I figured I should play them in order before getting into the new one.

This game follows on from a pretty crummy mobile game, Castlevania: Order of Shadows apparently rather than previous handheld offerings so there's no real need to play through previous nintendo format iterations.

Just noticed when you press start to skip the intro and go to the title screen the power light flashes as it does some kind of wireless searching. Anyone know what that's about? Is it looking for an access point, another DS or maybe a Wii for the Castlevania Judgment connectivity? Actually, do I remember that happening in PoR as well?

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this part of thee series isnt as long as thee previous two......maybe thats why theres multiple outcomes.......i hope its as awesome as thee 1st one

D

Deleted User

Awesome, "getting" it now whilst playing Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles!
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
happy.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damnit i'm way less excited for this game after i spent the last 30 minutes trying to beat the grim reaper in aria of sorrow

what the fuck is that all about

i get through the game with no problems at all and then all of a sudden they throw this ridiculously hard boss at me with seemingly completely unpredictable patterns, so i don't even know which attack i need to dodge
hate2.gif

are all castlevania games this hard, or do i just completely suck? i haven't died once coming up to this part yet i just played it 10 times in a row and cannot for the life of me figure out how to beat it without resorting to potions which i don't have

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
concealed identity said:
damnit i'm way less excited for this game after i spent the last 30 minutes trying to beat the grim reaper in aria of sorrow

i get through the game with no problems at all and then all of a sudden they throw this ridiculously hard boss at me with seemingly completely unpredictable patterns, so i don't even know which attack i need to dodge
hate2.gif

are all castlevania games this hard, or do i just completely suck? i haven't died once coming up to this part yet i just played it 10 times in a row and cannot for the life of me figure out how to beat it without resorting to potions which i don't have
You mean Death? Yeah, he is always a bit harder than the rest. But he does have an attack pattern as far as I know.

Can't you buy potions? I think I used quite a bit in my fight with him

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm... so you guys are playing the English ROM? Cause I checked 4 sites that usually update very fast, and it wasn't in any of them :\ Maybe you guys are playing the HK one?

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
concealed identity said:

hate2.gif

You mean Death? Yeah, he is always a bit harder than the rest. But he does have an attack pattern as far as I know.

Can't you buy potions? I think I used quite a bit in my fight with him

I can buy potions, but the area where you fight him couldn't be further away from a warp point. I feel like it'll take a good 15 minutes just to get to the store, the jerks. I guess it'll be worth it, though.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
They're talking about Aria of Sorrow, War. Not this game.

Oh, are they?

BlueStar said:
Works fine on AK2, no lag on intro video either.

Sc4rFac3d said:
Working on R4. Glad to see there have been some changes, even if they are small

QUOTE(warmijwilfaain @ Oct 20 2008, 08:04 AM)
Awesome, "getting" it now whilst playing Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles!
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think