Gaming Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Countdown!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pintassilgo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 28,705
  • Replies Replies 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the only game I see on the DS radar currently that may get some attention from me......
 
The reviews are saying that this game is hard,It's way more linear than the previous Metrovanias(They some stages remind the older Castlevanias,and that was intentional),Glyph System is cool but not innovative and overall a very good game(Principally for the fans)

I just hope that the game is not that hard,I mean challenging hard is awesome,but the frustating one is a shit
 
Me too,I prefer them over the Classics

But It's a Metrovania,with a little less exploration

That's what I read...
 
Pintassilgo said:
The reviews are saying that this game is hard,It's way more linear than the previous Metrovanias(They some stages remind the older Castlevanias,and that was intentional),Glyph System is cool but not innovative and overall a very good game(Principally for the fans)

I just hope that the game is not that hard,I mean challenging hard is awesome,but the frustating one is a shit

I doubt that will ever be a serious concern, so long as they keep it as a somewhat action RPG. Sure, Castlevania is perhaps best known as an action-adventure series, but there's always ample opportunity to build up your character, collect money to purchase items, and even if it takes you a bit longer than some folks, you can always get through. This ain't gonna be no Contra 4.

Reviewers said FFIII was hard. Meh...nothing a little level grinding won't cure.
lecture.gif
 
Pintassilgo said:
The reviews are saying that this game is hard,It's way more linear than the previous Metrovanias(They some stages remind the older Castlevanias,and that was intentional),Glyph System is cool but not innovative and overall a very good game(Principally for the fans)

I just hope that the game is not that hard,I mean challenging hard is awesome,but the frustating one is a shit

I thought Glyph system was very innovative? If you count the magic seal system from DoS then yea it's not a new stuff....

Gamspot previewer said the game is cool, there're more outside areas to explore, and the Glyph system is not used only in battles (well, that's obvious), and you need the right skill and timing to own bosses. Perfect for fans of the franchise, and great for daredevils who like challenges
 
Raestloz said:
I thought Glyph system was very innovative?
Portable Castlevanias have been trending towards bigger and bigger weapons. Looks to me like the developers finally realized the cool weapons they were making were twice as big as the characters, so they just had to call them something else.
tongue.gif


But yeah, I can't wait to get a hold of this and see what the combat is really like.
 
Toni Plutonij said:
It appears that way!!

Main character is female..

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there were another mode unlocked after completing the main game that allows you to play as some other character. Seems to be the trend with the series.
 
I only just started the first of the castlevania games on the ds but the cyclods in-game guide FTW!
 
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet?
 
ninigou said:
the HK(Japan) version has already leaked 6 hours ago

Got any proof of that? None of the .nfo sites say anything at all about it, and if the HK/JPN version had leaked that long ago, it'd for sure be up on the Chinese DS sites, which it's not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News